𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 IIII

♕︎♕︎♕︎

___________________________________

-How About Me-

--------------------------------------------

-------------------

AUTHOR POV

Both girls are enjoying their make-out session in the car, Rose hand is hugging Y/n neck as she pulled the girl closer leaving no space between them.

As much to Y/n dismay she pulled Rose further earning a groan from her, "Rose, we have class in like ten minutes." Y/n panted gaining her breath.

Rose rolled her eye, "Then we better make it quick." She pull Y/n again but not even inches close she got pushed away again.

"What?!" The blonde gushed clearly irritated or more of frustrated because of her hormonal self.

"I really have to go now okay, or I wouldn't be able to do a quick read for my test."

Y/n Pov

"Ck, Y/n I swear to god you're being so annoying right now, all I want is just a little release!" She hissed which now just sat on my lap and there was so much distance than I like it to be.

I am too frustrated don't get me wrong especially when you dealt with Roseanne Park, I sigh as I leaned forward to fix her hair to the side of her neck giving her a slight kiss and making her slump her body.

"Baby, we've been doing it all night. Wasn't that enough?" I muttered.

With a pout the Australian girl take a deep breath and slowly collected herself, "Fine, I let you go this time."

A smile grew on my face but before I could put Rose on the passenger seat she held my cheek giving me a quick lingering peck, "But you owe me." She stared at my eye while cutely pouting.

|Cafeteria

"Failure is a success if we learn from it."

"Are you trying to justify that you failing your exam again?" I said glaring at the younger girl.

The Thai groaned and put her head in her surprisingly huge palm, "Seriously Lis, why won't you study?"

Lisa Manoban, born in Thailand moved to Korea when she was 10. I talked to her once in recess and she doesn't go away since then. 

Her parents moved here because her dad is building a branch restaurant in Korea, Yeah she's filthy rich. but other than that, she's the only person that I trusted. That's why hiding that I slept with Rose from her made me feel guilty.

"Because it's a waste of time, I couldn't understand a thing and none of that knowledge gets in my brain." She whined.

I grabbed her notebook from under her arms which earned a hiss from her, To my surprise, there wasn't even school-related writing in this.