𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 III [𝐌]

♕︎♕︎♕︎

___________________________________

-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞-

--------------------------------------------

_____

"Oh Fuck, yeah right there!" The blonde screams tangled her fingers onto Y/n hairs.

Rose basically pulling her hair out of her scalp but she doesn't care, the only thing the black haired girl focus on is devoured the model.

They been going for hours, each spot of they're dorm is stained by they're doings.

Rose screaming as she arch her back at the counter kitchen table, sweating and lied half naked with only her skirt tug upwards.

She looked down and she almost moan as she watching how Y/n sucked her, sweats dripping down your forehead with your closed eyes, and how you pulling up and grip her ass.

Y/n tastes her like she's the most delicious meal in the world.

"Y/N!" As she reach her climax, Rose tighten her thighs not giving any space between Y/n's head and her heat forcing the girl between her knees to swallow all of her juice.

And she drinks it without any hesitation, Rose always taste sweet. Like candy.

After few minutes of Rose recovery and Y/n clean her up one of them break the silence, "You never disappoint me."

-

"One more?" Rose sighed giving Y/n one of her looks, the black-haired girl just chuckled because she knows how much the other one sex drive is. 

She (Y/n) lifted Rose earning a squealed from the latter mouth, Y/n put her gently on the bed "As much as that offer was tempting trust me, I have to say no." 

"Why?"

When they both settled in the bed with the blanket on top of them while Y/n thought it probably was too intimate for a couple of best friends, but all the thoughts disappear as soon the blonde pulled her hand to wrap it around her small waist.

"You have an early class tomorrow," Y/n  whispered against Rose neck while she secretly smelled it, She can't help but get addicted to it. 

Hate to notice it, but Rose's scent always somehow comforts her.

In the dark bedroom without any light and only the moon shining through their window and their legs tangled together, Y/n loves it because is one of the moments where it feels like they are a real couple. at least Y/n likes to think of it that way.

"What am I gonna do without you?"

"Yeah, honestly I don't know how you survived  without me."

"Probably I will be dead drunk on someone's tub right now."

They both giggled, after the laughter settled down Rose break the silence again. "You know, I've been thinking about you lately."

Y/n felt the other girl don't know how much effect she had on Y/n, now she is trying to not scream because her heart is going to explode.

Y/n replied with a hmm for Rose to continue.

"If it wasn't for you, I'd be so lost. so I wanna thank you for coming into my life." 

Just like that and Rose managed to make her world starts turning again, no matter how much shit she put Y/n through all of that facts erase by one sweet thing Rose says.

__

| Library          

"Jennie?"

Jennie lifted her head from the book she is reading to see Lisa in front of her while holding her sling bag in Her right shoulder.

The cat eyed girl tilted her head and that do explosion on Lisa heart.

'HOW IS SHE SO CUTE?!'

Jennie was even more confused when Lisa suddenly settled down beside her, "What are you doing in here? It's like 8:45 Pm."

Jennie shrugs and lift her book she is currently reading.

'Why is she always silent? Am I not worth enough to talk to?' Lisa thinked.

Jennie Kim. She is the type a girl who is quiet and say what she thinks necessary, she doesn't talk much and loves reading.

She kept mostly to herself and doesn't bother to make small talk just be polite, but she is a nice girl though.

The first time Y/n moves to her dorm Jennie doesn't talk to Y/n for a whole week until the black haired girl decided to make a conversation with Jennie.

It surely gives the wrong impression at first but once you get to know her, she's nothing but sweet adorable girl.

Lisa notice Jennie is going back reading as Lisa is not there, hurt her ego but she's confused how to make a conversation with this mandu girl.

The thai pulling out a book from her bag also gaining the attention of a certain girl.

"You know I uh, I read books too you know." Lisa smirking inside knowing her plans working because she was looking for attention.

Jennie scanned her books and stared at lisa flatly, "That's a comic book."

Lisa looking down embarrassed her blood rushing to her cheek like a tomato, "S-So?! It's the same thing!"

"I wasn't meant to--"

Before Jennie finished her sentence Lisa stood up gathering her belongings, "Comics tell story too!" She yelled as she ran through the hall earnings a sharp gaze from everyone in the room.

As the cat eyed girl watch Lisa figure slowly disappear, a corner of her lips tug upwards.

"Cute."

_______________________

(A/N)

Where is turtle rabbit kim?