seven

"Kei."

Tsukki heard Suga, but kept staring at a thread dangling from the white blanket that covered Yamaguchi's body.

"Kei. We have to go now."

Yachi was up, and she touched Tsukki's shoulder. Her touch snapped him to attention.

Tsukki stood, body moving by itself, and followed Suga out, then blinked and suddenly they were outside.

Suga watched him in concern, but didn't say anything.

Hinata gave Yachi another hug once they got outside, and she burst into tears, cueing panic from the rest of the team.

No one spoke until they reached Hinata's house, where Hinata, Kuroo, and Kenma got out. The two Nekoma players said they could walk home.

And then it was Tsukki's house.

When he got out, he'd completely forgotten about his and Akiteru's fight until his older brother rushed outside and hugged him.

"I'm so, so sorry, Kei. That was stupid for me to say. Where've you been?"

Tsukki pulled back to look at his brother, blinking.

"Oh. It's okay. I went with some of my team, we made Tadashi a poster and visited him," he answered, voice monotone. Akiteru raised his eyebrows in surprise and concern.

"Are you... okay?"

Tsukki couldn't pretend anymore.

He slowly sank to his knees, hugging himself, and then he cried.

Akiteru didn't move for a moment, and then he was wrapping his arms around his younger brother, pressing his face into Tsukki's hair.

Tsukki's sobs weren't loud. Just his shoulders shaking, eyes squeezed shut, and hot, burning tears falling fast.

Short one!!! Only like 250 words??? Lol sorry bout that, school has decided to give me an unreasonable amount of anxiety ;)