Chapter 4: A Fatefull Night (Mature Content)

Discalimer: Mature Content. might include Abuse, Rape, Violence and foul language. If not comfortable please do not read. 18+ Please read at your own risk.

Madhav drove her to the haweli and asked keshav to leave and will contact him in case anything is required. Madhav Picked her up in his arms and went straight to the Bedroom.

(Bedroom was all covered with Red roses and candles and Aroma sticks. Madhav Placed her on the bed and tied her hands with the bed and waited for her to awake.

(After Sometime) 

Imlie gained conscious and found herself to be tied to the bed. She tried to free her hand but it was tightly held by the ropes. Imlie looked around the room and saw that room was all filled with Red roses and Aromatic Candles and Sticks just like how she planned for Date night with Aryan. The aroma making her tense and helpless with each passing moment. Also the room light was dim but was it was enough litted to see the nasty things in the room such as Hanfcuffs, Whim, Hunter, Ball Rings, Type of Sex Toys and Vibrators. Imlie got panicked and started to free herself when Madhav entered......

Madhav: so Rani sahiba ko hosh aa gaya.

Imlie: Kyu Kar rahe ho Madhav, Humne tumhe aapna dost samja tha. Sabse aacha dost Samja tha .....toh kyu kar rahe ho

Madhav: Kyuki main tumhara sirf dost nahi banna chahta Imlie, I want to be more than that..... More than a friend... 

Imlie was shocked at the behaviour of Madhav.

Imlie: Hume Aryan ki baat man leni cahiye thi. Aryan ne sahi kaha tha tumhare baare main. kaash humne Aryan ki baat suni hoti .

Madhav: Aryan, Aryan Arya, Thak nahi jaati uska naam japne main? Aisa kya hai uske pass jo main tume nahi de sakta. 

(Madhav gets close to imlie and whisper in her ears: "Is he better in BED")

Imlie was shocked to core thinking about what is about to come.

Madhav: Imlie tumne toh muje moka hi nahi diya, Muje bhi moka do I am also good in "BED". and I won't disappoint you either....Vaise bhi  vo aaj tuje pata chal hi jaega...(Smirking and lusting over Imlie's Body)

Imkie: Please Madhav muje chod do.. Please .... Humne tumhara kya bigada hai.... Chod do please.. Madhav Jaane do.....

Madhav sit beside imlie & lustfully touched her forehead and slid his hand all over her face.

Imlie: Nahi Please, Mat karo ..... chodo hume.... Baachhao... Koi hai.....Help.........Aryan........Save me......

With mention of Aryan's name, Madhav fumes in Anger 

Madhav: Bohot hua Aryan Aryan, aab bhi tum usse yaad kar rahi. Bas....aab tumhe saaza milegi...  aab jitni baar tum uss Aryan ka naam logi utni baar main yeh hunter tumhare jism pe chalega. Lo uska naam.... lo aab..

Imlie: Nahi please....... Aryan............ Aryan ...Bachao hume....Ahhh.....

Madhav started to beat her with hunter. Everytime she take his Aryan's name Madhav run his hunter over her body. Slowly she was losing the battle and stop mentioning Aryan's name. Imlie was tired and closing her eyes when Madhav throw water over her face.

Madhav: Tum aabhi kaise thak gai aabhi toh shuru bhi nahi kiya maine. Tumhe sab kuch dekhna hai aapni aankho se samji. Afterall itna khubsurat lamha main nahi chahta tha ki tum miss karo..

(Laughing evil)

Madhav remove his Shirt and leaned towards tied imlie. Imlie tried to dodge him but he grab her face by chin rubbed his thumb on three dots over her chin and then on her lips and lustfully tried to kiss her. Bending towards her and Imlie stepping back as he proceed her to kiss.