Chapter 24: The Happy Ending

(After Imlie and Aryan Reached Kashmir, they spent some quality time together. Imlie has already booked a private Vila in Kashmir where they can spent the rest of their time. They Explored Kashmir, went out to meet the new places, and make some memories. Aryan was happy that Imlie is returning back to normal. She is living the life that she deserved, she is being happy and most important is she is safe and sound.) (After Exploring few days in Kashmir, Imlie planned romantic surprise for Aryan)

(Imlie planned a Treasure hunt in Kashmir, so that he would be busy finding the clues and she would get ample of time to execute the Surprise for him. She started her plan right in the morning and handle Aryan some clues to guide him through the surprise)

(In the Morning)...

Aryan wok up and got panicked as he didn't find Imlie:

Aryan: Imlie, Imlie... Kahan Ho... (Soon he saw a note on his mobile)

Note: Dear Husband, Please don't worry about me .. I am fine and this just a way to annoy you a little. Tumhari saaza hai... tum hume kahi ghumane nahi lee jaate na...na hi shopping pe..toh hum shopping jaa rahe hai...and If you wanna join me ....toh tum hume Mall main aa kar milo.)

Aryan: Yeh ladki bhi na...(aryna went to the mall and searched for her, when a message popped on his phone)

Message: Dear Husband, aaj pata chal gaya ki tum hume nahi jante, hum kab se mall se shopping karne lage, hum toh Local Markets se kharid te hai, you know: Vocal for Local. So, see you there.

Aryan: What going on her Mind? Lekin i need to find her out first.

Aryan went to the local market, searched for her , but another message. Imlie keep him hovering him on the streets and here and there but the great Aryan Singh Rathore didn't get a clue on his wife.  Meanwhile Imlie planned a surprise for Him)

After hovering entire day, aryan was beyond frustrated and worried for Imlie. He even sent some voice note for her bit he didn't get any reply. He was worried for her considering the past experience but the messages that imlie was sending him was somewhere assuring him that imlie is fine. Aryan reached back villa and was socked...

Villa was all decorated with roses and ballons, the light was dim and the aroma of flowers was soothing her nose. He could feel her presence, but she was nowhere to be found. There was a table with Campion bottle and food was placed there, before that there was a table, on which the cake was kept, Aryan proceeded towards the arrangement but the voice stopped him..

Aryan.... Voice Hovered in the silent villa...

Aryan: Imlie Kahan ho tum, samne aao.. bohot pareshan kar liya tumne aab samne aao...

Imlie: Aryan: Jahan itna itezaar kiya hai vahan thoda aur sahi. Tumahre left side ke couch main kapde rahke hai please change karke aa jao..

Aryan: Par..Imlie ..

Imlie: ABP..Please..

ABP.. that struck the right chord, and imlie knew that well, without further aruguing he left to change the clothes. After a while when aryan was in Black see through Shirt with top 3 buttons open which is barely hiding the Aryan's abs. He came towards the hall and started for searching imlie. Then he heard some foot steps, a sound oh heels coming from the stairs. He followed the voice and soon her eye reached the destination which he was looking for since morning. The foot steps of Imlie was heard and felt by Aryan... the tickling sound of her payal was sending some chills down his spine. He followed the sound and soon his eyes landed on the love lady of his life, his lifeline, his betterhalf and and most beautiful lady of his life...HIS IMLIE.