Chapter 23: Journey of becoming One

(Aryan's birthday was approaching and she has planned something very special for him. She wants to  thank her with all her heart and pour all her love on him. she wants to make him feel special just like aryan does for her. she wants to pamper him with all love and understanding just like aryan does. So Imlie planned a beautiful surprise for him.)

(It was 11.55 PM IST and it was just 5 minutes to aryan's birthday. Everyone have decorated the small catup area with ballons and special messages for aryan. Imlie bring aryan to the catup area with blind folded on clock ringing on 12:00 imlie unfold his eyes. Everyone sing in Chorus " Happy Birthday Aaru / UNB / ABP" Aryan was surprised and happy to see the little moment in front of his eyes. Everyone was happy and wishing him. He thanked them all & cut the cake. Everyone wished him and blessed him. After a short celebration everybody headed to their respective rooms. But Imlie has planned a date night with him. Aryan reached in the room and the balcony was decorated beautifully with flower and pictues of all those lovely moments of aryan and imlie and in center there was another cake with message " Thank You ABP" instead of Happy Birthday. Imlie followed him till balcony and asked whether he liked the arrangement. )

Imlie: Kaisa laga ABP?

Aryan: Beautiful, lekin tumse zyaada nahi.

Imlie blushes: Happy Birthday ABP and Thank you...for being ...for being mine...

Aryan: Thank you ..Imlie muje itni saari khusiyaan dene ke liye...

Imlie: Toh matlab tumhe gift nahi chahiye? Tumhe toh khusiyan mil gai na?

Aryan: NAhi chahiye...(Pulling imlie closer) ...Tumm toh jo mere pass... aab kya mangu...?

Imlie blushes a little more: Toh maine jo tumhare liye 28 gifts laa rake hai unka kya karu?

Aryan: what? 28?

Imlie: Yes, tum aaj 28 ke hi hue ho na?

Aryan: Imlie, hum college main nahi hia?

Imlie: lekin pyaar main toh hai..

Chalo khol ke dekh lo nahi toh main hi khol lungi saare..

Aryan: Jungali....Khol leta hun..

Imlie: Nahi, phele cake cut karo...

Aryan: Ok Ok, "Jo thee kaho Rani Sa"

Imlie: What?

Aryan: Kuch nahi... Cake cut kar lete hai...

(Aryan again cut the cake and both of them fed each other, after that both of them get occupied with opening the gifts. Imlie gifted her every possbile thing she could give. She gifted him with perfume, Handkerchief, a pair of clothes, new mobile, a frame with family, a literature novel, key chain with his name, coffee Mug, everything possible.)

Next morning Imlie has planned a day out with him. They both visited an orphange to donate gifts to the children, after that they spent some time together and alone. They went for lunch followed by a golf game session. In evening they spent some time under the sky.) (after that they reached home to host a super duper party for aryan's Birthday). (Everyone was well dressed and got ready for the party. Aryan wore the cloths bought by Imlie on his birthady. They were twinning together. Party Started and everyone greeted aryan. Imlie and Aryan Performed on song " Haa Hasi ban Gae, Haa Nami Ban gae". Preeta and Arnav also visited him on his special day.) (Party ended preety well)

Aryan was tied and exhausted after the full day but he was happy too that he and imlie spent quality time together. He was in complete awe with imlie how she beautifully planned his day and he was surprised at every element.) (While Aryan was adoring his wife mentally, imlie barged into the room with pouted face pretending to be angry.)

Aryan: Imlie, Thank you so much for everything, You really made my day special..

Imlie: Didi ne tumhara naam sahi rakha hai, UNB.. Usless nalayak bhaisa..

Aryan: Excuse me..

Imlie: haa, tum na joothe ho farebi ho makar, ho, 

Aryan: kya jhoot bola maine?

Imlie: ki tum 10 business ke akele malik ho? 

Aryan? what?

Imlie: tumhare saare business loss main toh nahi hai na?

Imlie: kya bol rahi ho imlie?

Imlie: Haa, kyuki tumhara maths weak hai, kal humne tumhe 28 nahi 27 gift hi diye the..aur tumne humse palat ke puch bhi nahi ki 28th gift kahan hai..

Aryan: Ohh...Mrs Rathore toh yeh baat hai... toh batao mera 28th Gift kahan hai..

Imlei: aab nahi de rahe hum aapko..

Aryan: Theek hai main khud hi leleta hun..

(Aryan bend over imlie face to kiss her)

Imlie: Nahi....Hum dete hai...ruko...

Imlie went to cupboard and bring two tickets to kashmir.

Yeh lo, tumhara 28th gift...

Aryan: wow trip to Kashmir.

Yes, humari aaj raat ki flight hai kashmir hum kashmir jaa rahe hai. Tum toh hume khahi ghumane nahi lekar gae toh humne hi tickets banava liye

Aryan: what aaj raat?

Imlie: Ji Patidev....Chalo packing sab ho gayi hai bas aap change kar lo and then we will be flying to kashmir (doing action of plane with hand)

Aryan: Yeh sab kab?

Imlie: Time nahi hai patidev Jaldi please.....

Meanwhile Imlie  & Aryan Changed for came downstrairs, Arpita Sundar & Narmada was waiting for them.

Arpita: Chalo UNP's, Shadi ke itne mahino baad hi sahi lekin Happy Honeymoon.

Imlie: kYa didi aap bhi.

Arpita: Vaise Imlie tune sahi hi kiya, yeh Useless Nalayak Bhaise se toh koi kya hi umeed lagaun? Aacha hua jo tune ghumne ka plan banaliya varna toh yeh tuje Bhaskar times se ghar aur ghar se bhasker times hi ghumata..

Narmada: Aru...Imlie ka khyal rakhna...

Sundar: Maaji saale sahab ko chipkali ke alawa khyaal kiska rehta hai.

Aryan blushes..OK, Ok ho gai sab ki tang khichai...toh hum chale?

Arpita: Maa dekho toh kitna besabar hue jaa raha hai..

Naramad: Bas Arpi, ched mat mere bacho ko. Jao and Happy Honeymoon..

(Aryan & Imlie blushes and left for airport)

(Aryan holds Imlie's hand while driving to airport....)

Aryan: Thank You so much jungli...You maade my day way to special...and you know what?

Imlie: I Love you too ABP... Hum jante hai tum humse kitna pyaar karte ho...

Tum humare liye bohot maiine rakhte ho, tumne humara har mod par sath diya har tooofan se hume bachaya, hume himat di, humpar bharosa kiya, Hume Umeed or hosla diya aur sab se baadi baat, uss...uss hadse ke baad....

Aryan: Imlie no..

Imlie: Nahi Aryan,.....aaj hume bolne do...tumne uss hadse ke baad humse pyaar karna nahi choda..Thank You ABP..Tum the toh hum lad pae, duniya se nazare mila pae, Khud ko samet pae nahi toh hum...

Aryan: Shhh, jab tak main hun koi tumhe todna toh dur tumhara baal bhi baka nahi kar paega. I promise you that...

Imlie: Thank You ABP, 

Aryan: I love you Jungali..

(Both of them airport, and boarded the flight to Kashmir)

------------x-------------x-------------------x--------------------

Precap: Arylie in Kashmir