Chapter 10: Aryan on Mission

(After Aryan finds out Pregnancy kit in their Washroom Aryan Grows suspicious as he himself observed changes in Imlie's behaviour. Moreover what all others were saying about the Imlie. Her Appointment with Gynac all this clearly indicates some thing is messed up in Imlie's life.)

Aryan: Yeh Pregnancy Kit khud chalkar toh aaya nahi hai, aur yeh humare washroom main hai matlab imlie ne test kiya hai. Lekin mere aur imlie ke beech toh kabhi kuch aisa nahi hua hai and Imlie unn logo main se nahi hai Jo dhoka de. Matlab kuch bohot major...Oh Shit...... Kahi Imlie ke sath kisine......No No No..aryan....No...Kuch bhi assume karne se phele you need to find the facts. Imlie se puchunga toh bataegi nahi. Batana hota toh aab tak bata diya hota. Lekin agar jo main soch raha hun vo sach hai.....Imlie......Imlie kitne dard main hogi.....

(Aryan visits the hospital, 

Aryan:Mrs Imlie ke naam se appointment thi vo yaha aai thi kya?

Recp: Sir aaj subah se 5 Imlie ki appointment thi aap kisko dund rahe hai. 

Aryan:Mrs. Imlie Rathore.

Recp: Nahi iss naam se toh koi appointment hai hai.

Aryan: Ok....

(Imlie reached office, before she entered the office Madhav dragged her to the store room.)( He covered her mouth with his hand and dragged her to the store room. He pinned her against the wall.)

Madhav: Tu bhul gai hai kya mene jo tere sath kiya hai? aaj himat kaise hui teri mujse aise baat karne ki? Lagta hai tu bhul hi gai hai yaad dilana padega... RM main, main kuch kar nahi sakta tha toh jo man main aaya bola. Main office aati na... Aab tu dekh...main kya karta hun

(Madhav started pulling her pants down. He opened the button of her trouser and slid his hand inside. Imlie struggled to escape this grip but his hold was tight on her. He kissed her on lips and rubbed her core. He held her hand behind. Imlie tries to kick him and shout put Madhav covered her mouth with his hand.)

madhav: Jo tumne subah kiya uski saja toh milegi hi tumhe. (She started to pull her underpants.)

Imlie: No Madhav.....Please nahi....nahi.....I am on my peri.......(he was inserting in her but madhav hears someone coming towards this direction. He huriedly pull his pants up and leave  imlie in store room. Imlie covered herself up and also left in a hurry. Imlie went to washroom and cried....Aryan saw hurrying towards the washroom.

Aryan: Imlie... Imle.... you fine... kya hua tumhe? Sab theek hai na....Imlie?

Imlie from washroom: Haa aryan..(trying to hold her tears). Haa. Aryan sab theek hai.

(Imlie open the door, and Aryan hugged her... He knew something was not right..and even Imlie is not telling her what happened.) 

Aryan: Take an off today Imlie, Ghar jao and rest..

Imlie: Par Article, vo baki hai

Aryan: Complete that from home. (Aryan walked towards office area and make an announcement)

Madhav you will be working with Mr. Rakesh from now. I am withdrawing imlie from the current project and she will lead other project. The project and team will be now leaded by Mr. Rakesh. (Aryan was always suspicious about Madhav so first step he did was to allocate Madhav & Imlie on different project) To Aryan's surprise Imlie didn't oppose this time. This is final, this is to break the ice work with new people apart form your existing team.

Imlie was relieved but Madhav was furious.

(Next Day Imlie Meet Dr Maitri.) (She narrated her the whole story what all happened that night, how madhav even now is harrasing her, how she is bottled up with emotions and agony, how her life has changed all of sudden, the helplessness, the anger all changes in her routine and patters were told by Imlie)