Stop This - Cilantra x Reader

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff

Reader's Relations: None

AU?: High School AU

Reader's Home Region: Not Applicable

Warnings: Mentions of bullying and self-harm

Other notes: IF you don't know, Cilantra is the Nyo! Cilan I made, along with Cressy and Chilia. Cause why not? This also includes the genderbent versions of Cress and Chili's boyfriends (as the triplets are genderbent, so they're s/o's are too) Clyde and Skylar, who are Skyla and Clyde (Cause according to google 'Clyde' can be a girls' name as well)

-------------------

"(Y/n)?"

"Hm? Yes Miss (Random teacher's name)?" I asked, looking up from the worksheet that was on my desk.

"I've just received an email which says you're to go to reception. Something about new students I think."

I smiled, "Oh, okay," I replied standing up and tucking my chair in before leaving the classroom, partially thankful as it meant that I got away from the boy kicking the back of my chair constantly. I closed the classroom door behind me and made my way to reception, where I saw three girls, one with red hair, tied up in a ponytail, one with long flowing blue hair, which went down to her waist, and the third with shoulder length green hair, as well as Skyla and Clyde, two of my friends who were in different classes to me, and the headmistress of the school.

"Ahh, (Y/n), there you are," the head spoke as I approached.

"Yeah... sorry my biology teacher just got an email telling me to come and yeah.. The biology lab is on the other side of campus."

"It's perfectly fine, (Y/n), but about why you're here. This is Chilia, Cressy and Cilantra. I'd like the three of you to be their guides for the first few weeks until they get used to the school and where all the classrooms are. I chose you three specifically as you have the same classes as them. Clyde, you'll be Chilia's guide, as you share a lot of classes, Skyla, you'll be Cressy's and that leaves (Y/n) to be Cilantra's. Is that okay with you three?" she spoke, looking towards the three of us, to which we replied with a nod, "Yes!"

As I led Cilantra back to the biology lab, we started talking about just random things. For example, I learned that her, Chili and Cressy were triplets and hadn't been away from each other at any point since they were little, so this was a big step for them as they'd chosen different classes. We just continued talking until we got back, and I opened the door.

"(Y/n), you've returned, and.. Oh who's this?"

"Miss (Bio teacher's name), this is Cilantra, she's a new student and I've been instructed to be her guide for a few weeks."

"I see, well, there is a spare seat next to (Y/n) that you can have."

I smiled and turned to Cilantra before walking back to my seat, her following and sitting next to me.

"Miss, is putting the new girl right next to the school's lesbian a good idea?" I heard one of the boys ask, "Shouldn't she be next to someone that isn't going to try and ask her on a date?"

I felt tears come to my eyes and I sighed as our teacher responded, "Now, (R/b/n), that's not very nice to say. (Y/n) was chosen to be Cilantra's guide, because the head thought she would be the best fit."

---------------------

I started at my dishevelled self in the mirror after a crying best in the toilet. I was tempted to cut myself, but I realised it wasn't a good idea at school and decided against it. So, I just took a deep breath and wiped my eyes, before leaving the toilets, where I was immediately pressed up against the closest locker, "And here she is! The school lesbian. Maybe you should like not."