Deduction or Doctor Part 2

The original of this part 2 got deleted when I was reorganising this book, so....

---------------------------

I awoke in a strange room that I didn't recognise for the first few minutes, until I realised it was my childhood bedroom.

"Why am I here?"

"Don't you see it? You're bait."

"What for?"

I started shaking from nerves as I heard that evil chuckle again, "Oh dear... I guess you're not the same as your brother then... Can't you deduce why?"

I sighed, knowing fine well, "Sherlock. You're using me as bait to lead him to you."

"Correct."

--------------------SHERLOCK'S POV

"Sherlock? Your phone buzzed."

"Hmm, can you read it for me."

Instead, John just threw it on my lap, "Read your own texts." I picked my my phone and my eyes widened, "John, come with me now," I spoke hastily, standing up and grabbing my coat, seeing that John hadn't moved, "Come on."

"Are you going to tell me?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's Lestrade, (Y/n) has been taken somewhere."

"W-what? How does Lestrade know?"

"This," I replied showing him my phone, on it was a picture of a note, that Lestrade had sent along with the text, the note explaining that (Y/n) had been kidnapped as well as a code to her location.

-----------------YOUR POV

"(Y/n)! We found you!"

I looked up to see Sherlock, with John and Mycroft both behind him. I smiled thankful they'd found me but then remembered, "You three need to get out of here. Moriarty is-"

"-Right here with you all. Now back up from her."

My heart started pounding again as Sherlock backed off, John and Mycroft doing the same, as Moriarty walked closer to me allowing me to stand up, "Now, Sherlock, I see you fell for it, now this is going to be your downfall. At the hands of your own sister."

"What are you talking about?"

Moriarty turned back to me, placing a gun in my hands and smiling evilly, as I then felt metal on the back of my neck, "This. You shoot one of them, and I'll let the other three of you go free," as he spoke I started to formulate ideas in my head of how to get out of this one of which being..., "If you shoot yourself, I'll let all three of them go, and if you choose not to shoot anyone, then I'll shoot you."

Again, I thought of something, but Moriarty had already realised I thought of it, "And, if you shoot me, you'll all be shot too."

I gulped and thought for a moment, before I heard three voices;

"(Y/n), shoot me, they're your brothers," John.

"(Y/n), shooting Mycroft is the better idea, then you will be able to live yourself," Sherlock.

"Don't be ridiculous (Y/n). You should do us all a favour and shoot our little brother." Mycroft.

My heart started pumping faster, and I spoke, "So... just weighing my options here," I paused and pointed the gun towards Mycroft, "There's the older brother who pretended I was invisible for 5 years, but if it weren't for him I wouldn't have my dream job of working in Scotland Yard," I then pointed it towards John, "The love of my life and the best friend I have ever had," and finally at Sherlock, "And the younger brother, who makes the whole of Scotland Yard look like idiots whenever he solves a case, as well as being an arrogant psycopath."

"I think you'll find it's 'Highly Functioning Sociopath'," Sherlock spoke out to which I rolled my eyes, blinking back the tears as well, "Now is not the time for this, Sherlock, I don't care right now what you want to call yourself."

I took a deep breath, "I have made my decision, but before I do this, please, let John and Mycroft go. I don't want to them to see this." My heart was pounding heavily and for once, Sherlock showed emotion, fear and surprise were in his eyes.

"Very well," Moriarty spoke, and I felt the metal leave my neck. While he was opening the door, letting John and Mycroft leave, I turned my attention to Sherlock, "Sher, on the count of three, run."

"What?"

"Run. On 3."

"What about you?"

"I know what I'm doing, just trust me on this, please." He nodded as Moriarty walked back and I felt the gun on my neck again. I took a deep breath.

"I'm waiting."

As my heart was pounding, I pointed the gun in my hands at Sherlock, mouthing out to him, "3, 2, 1."

"RUN!" As he ran I felt a gunshot, however, I felt neither a bullet hit me nor any pain. I smirked at Moriarty's confused face, as I punched him, running out after Sherlock, making sure to bring the gun that had been in my hands with me.

----------SHERLOCK'S POV

Once I'd ran out, I found John and Mycroft, but before anything could be said, a gunshot was heard, causing the three of us to grow silent.

"She didn't... did she?"

"Probably, knowing (Y/n). She told me to run, and not look back, so..."

"Oh well, I wouldn't be so sure. You might want to look behind you."

YOUR POV

I smirked as I walked up to the three of them, a smile on my face seeing their confused faces, "You boys okay?"

"How did you escape? We heard a gunshot."

I smirked and pecked John on the lips, "You should learn never to underestimate me. I realised the gun that I had to shoot one of you with didn't have any bullets in it at all, so while Moriarty was letting you two out, I switched the guns, so the one I had had bullets, and the one pressed against my neck didn't. That way when I told you to run I wouldn't be hurt when I was shot after letting all three of you survive. Oh and... you should probably know, Mycroft, but you're going to be an uncle soon."

"I guessed that, there's no way you could gain that much weight in that short of a period of time."

-------------------

I smiled as I now held Isabella in my arms. She looked just like me, something that I was thankful about.

"How are you feeling, (Y/n)?"

I looked up and smiled at John, "Much better now you're here. How are Sherlock and Mycroft holding up?"

"You don't want to know what's going on out there. Seriously, they're both at each other's throats about who is going to be a better uncle."

I giggled as John came and sat down, smiling, "Yeah... that sounds like my brothers, you want to hold your daughter?" John just looked at me in confusion, "but sh-"

"No biologically, but you're her father figure, John. Plus, she's going to grow up believing you are her father, so may as well let you know-" before I could finish, he'd kissed me, "Okay, I get the idea, but on that point. I-I have a question for you, (Y/n). Will you marry me?" he asked, kneeling down beside the hospital bed and pulling a small velvet box from his pocket, opening it to reveal a ring. I felt myself tearing up and tried to blink them back, "YES!" John let out a sigh of relief and perched on the side of the bed, leaning down and pecking me on the lips before placing the ring on my finger.

-----------------------END OF ONESHOT

And here we go. I admit this worked better in my head....