(Sofia the First) Sofia and James; Ace Shippers - Cedric

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Fluff/Songfic

Song Used: I Won't Say I'm in Love - Hercules

Timing: Between seasons 1 and 2, but the reader hasn't met Sofia or Miranda yet (you do know Cedric however)

Reader's Relations: Roland's sister

Warnings: None?

Other notes: None

---------------------------

I smiled and thanked the footman who helped me out of the carriage, a hidden smirk on my face as I walked up to the doors to the castle, shocking a few of the maids who were dotting about doing their daily tasks.

"I missed you!" I squealed running up and hugging my brother from behind after finding him.

"(Y-(Y/n)? You didn't give any notice you were coming."

"Did you not get my letter? Oh yeah.. Cause I never sent one," I giggled, "Surprise visit!"

"If you say so. How long are you planning to stay?"

"However long you feel you can put up with me for, Roly," I replied, patting him on the head, "I just wanted to see you. Is that so wrong?"

"No. I supposed it's not. Would you mind getting off me though?"

"Fine. My party pooper!" I muttered, letting him go and turning around, only to squeal and jump back into his arms, "That is a child I've never seen! Where did you come from?!"

"I'm Sofia."

"Uh-huh... mind telling me who this child is, and why she's dressed like a princess, dear brother?" I spoke, the last part directed towards my brother.

"If you stand on your own two feet I'll explain."

I rolled my eyes and stood back down on the floor again, "Now explain."

"I believe I told you about the fact I'd found a new queen, right?"

"Yes, but still doesn't explain the literal child I've never seen before!" I replied, pouting.

Roland just sighed, "If you let me finish. Sofia is my new stepdaughter as a result of it. Does that answer your question?"

"Ohhh... Yes. Well, it's nice to meet you, Sofia."

------------------------------

I let out a small giggle as Cedric accidentally messed up on of his spells, resulting in flowers all over the throne room floor.

"Merlin's mushrooms..."

"It's alright. You don't need to be so nervous. I'll help you clear them up."

"No, it's fine, Miss. I can do it," Cedric replied, bending down and starting to pick up the flowers. I let out another giggle and bent down, picking up some of them in my hands, "I insist. There's a lot. It will take you all day to do it alone."

We eventually got them all picked up and placed in a bag so that they could be used for some form of art project for one of the kids, well all of them went in, except one, that Cedric placed behind my ear, "I-it brings out your eyes."

I felt my face turn slightly pink and I quickly leaned up pressing a kiss to his cheek, but before anything could be said on the matter, I heard my name, "Aunt (Y/n)!"

"Yes, James?" I asked, turning around and bending down to his level, "What can your favourite Aunt do for you?"

"Can you come and play pirates with me? Amber's having a tea party and Sofia's playing with her animal friends, so I don't have anyone to play with."