Harry (Romantic)/Ben (Platonic)

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Type of oneshot: Kinda Fluff, kinda Angst? (also small lime)

Reader's Relations: Ben's sister (ik this is the 3rd in a row, but I had this idea before I write both o the Carlos oneshots, but this wasn't fleshed out at all, hell, Harry wasn't originally even part of this oneshot - I only remembered when I was chatting with a friend on Discord about the oneshot and remembered my plot for it.)

Warnings: Lime, spoilers for the ending of the 3rd Film

Other notes: Don't ask how this came to my head, also, thanks to my friend for helping me define the plot and fill in some of the plot holes I had in my original plot. Also at the start of this, you're 10 and Ben's 8. Apologies if Harry seems a bit out of character in this....

If you have a title suggestion, lmk

—---------------------

"(Y/n), you're going to go and live on the Isle."

I looked up and mine and Ben's mother in shock, blinking in surprise, "B-but why?"

"You can't do this!" Ben protested, hugging me, tears in his eyes.

"(Y/n), you've been going around Auradon acting like you rule the place, just because you're going to be queen someday doesn't mean you can do that."

I rolled my eyes, "So it's just my attitude? That's the only reason? Not like I'm going around stealing stuff or trying to take over the world!" I replied tears coming to my eyes too as I stood up, running out of the room back to my bedroom where I flopped onto my bed and cried.

—--------------------8 years later

"W-what?! You're leaving?! You can't leave me here Mal, can't you sneak me in your suitcase?" I cried out, since I'd been thrown onto the Isle Mal and her little crew had become my best friends and now the 4 of them were leaving me.

"Don't worry, when we get that wand you'll have the life you deserve, (Y/n). Trust me."

I took a deep breath, "O-okay, promise me on that though?"

"I promise."

I smiled, something I hadn't done in 8 years and hugged her, "Good."

A few weeks after they'd left I started to question why Ben hadn't asked me to come to Auradon too. Then I realised he probably agreed with our parents when they were saying how 'villain-like' I'd become and thought I deserved to stay there. One day I'd been sitting in the same spot I when to sit in when I needed to think when I was approached by Uma and two members of her pirate crew, Harry and Gil.

"What do you want?" I asked, spite and hatred lacing my voice.

"Well, I came to ask if you wanted to join my crew, (Y/n)."

I looked up at her, "Really? Why?"

"Cause, I can tell you and I are alike, both upset that we weren't asked to come to Auradon amongst other things, want to join?" I stood up and nodded, "Sure!"

—------------------BEN'S POV

I sighed looking down at the now-tear-stained photo of me and (Y/n) from before our parents had sent her to the Isle. I missed her and this photo was the only one I had left of her as our parents had all photos that (Y/n) was in, removed. Despite what it looked like, I could tell it was from the guilt they felt, sending her there, they wanted to pretend that she didn't exist. I was about to run my thumb over it when it was snatched from my hand, "Ben, who's this?" Mal.