Colourland Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Willemease and Maxclever vs the Heroes

Meanwhile the boss was talking to Easeion.

" Easeion, it is time for Maxclever and Willemease to fight that group that has been fighting our members " said the boss.

" They are way better than those regular members " said Easeion. " When they die, Colourland will belong to us "

" Hahahahaha, it will be great "

" I cannot wait to have my siblings see this happen "

" I will be the new ruler of Colourland, our organization will have everything " said the boss.

" Willemease and Maxclever will eliminate them forever " said Easeion.

" We must have them out of the way "

" They will be gone after Maxclever and Willemease deal with them " said the boss.

" Yes, they will not make it " said Easeion.

" Hahahahaha "

The boss and Easeion went to their respective areas.

Maxclever and Willemease were looking for the four fighters.

" They should be around here " said Willemease.

" They will truly suffer " said Maxclever.

" This shouldn't be hard " said Willemease.

" Yeah, they will not be able to hide " said Maxclever.

Maxclever saw the four of them.

" You four " yelled Maxclever.

" This is it " said Willemease.

" Prepare to suffer " said Maxclever.

" We ate bread " said Artby. " The bakers are counting on us "

" The bakers ? " asked Willemease.

" Baking bread allows us to be stronger, I always thank the bakers for their bravery " said Artby. " I know they won't be let down by us "

" No bread can save you four " said Maxclever.

" I believe in what bread does " said Artby.

" You got lucky against our weak members, nothing will save you now " yelled Willemease.

" Yeah, you four won't luck out again " said Maxclever.

Yeah, you four won't luck out again " said Maxclever.

" Don't be so sure about beating us " said Crayon.

Willemease then rushed for Crayon with a punch but Colourea blocked it. Maxclever then hit Artby with the Shadow Strike knocking him down. Colouruke then punched Willemease but Maxclever grabbed Artby.

" Artby your end will be very soon " said Maxclever.

There was a struggle between them, Willemease was charging for the Darkness Bomb attack then fired it at Colourea who used the Light Blast causing an explosion. They both got up. Meanwhile Maxclever punched Artby while Colouruke started using the Shadow Strike and aimed it towards Crayon while Crayon hit Maxclever with the Air Kick technique.

Artby then used the Light Bomb technique and fired it towards Maxclever but Willemease then used the Darkness Bomb while Maxclever used the Darkness Blast to create a super powerful blast that hit Artby down damaging him a lot, Willemease and Maxclever took minor hits.

" Artby is going to be eliminated from this fight very soon " said Willemease.

" So much for those bakers " said Maxclever.