Colourland Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A New Threat

Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke, Warbler and Artby had woken up from their injuries and left the hospital.

" Glad things are back to normal for us " said Artby.

" We have to be on the lookout for their special fighters " said Colouruke.

" We should talk to the bakers " said Artby.

" It is good to talk to them "

" The bakers ? " asked Warbler.

" The heroism that the flour has, we need to find out which bread can make us more heroic " said Artby.

" Heroism ? " asked Colourea. " The bakers aren't going to know about what makes people heroes " said Colourea.

" Remember when you were punching people, Crayon" said Artby. " Those asskickings were caused by heroism, the flour has different amounts of heroism.

" The bread does that ? " asked Crayon. " We fought great and I'm happy that we did but the bakers cannot prove anything about being more heroic or not "

They headed home.

Meanwhile Alice was with Blackin and Blackina.

" It is time for you to steal stuff for us " said Blackina.

" Yes " said Alice.

" Don't attack those four fighters just yet " said Blackin.

" Try to see if you can find out where they live, anything about them " said Blackin. " I know that Crayon has feelings for Colourea, but not much besides that ".

" Sounds good to me " said Alice. " I will also tell the Smithson family as well "

" Good " said Blackina.

Alice was talking with Easeion, Bill, and Tara about the romance between Crayon and Colourea.

" So have you heard about Crayon being with Colourea ? asked Alice.

" We are going to end it, we will kidnap Colourea " said Bill.

" It will be great, when Crayon realizes he will be suffering " said Easeion. " I will enjoy the sad look a lot, which is the look the Bear wants "

" Exactly " said Tara. " We must find out more about those four "

" I will search for where they live " said Alice.

" The rest of us will search for anyone in contact with them " said Easeion.

" Good " said Alice.

" The four of us are too much for Crayon, he cannot handle us " said Bill.

" Yeah, we are too good " said Alice.

" I'm great at fighting " said Easeion.

" We have skills for sure " said Bill.

" We are taking Crayon down " said Tara.

" He doesn't scare me " said Easeion.

" No Smithson is scared of him "

" I have to get going " said Alice.

" See you later " said Bill.

Alice had to headed to Colourland with members of The Bear.

They then entered a building and then started knocking people out.

" If you don't tell us where Crayon is, your stuff belongs to us " said Alice.