Colourland Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Fighting Against Alice and Bear Members

" We will see about that " said Colourea.

The group of 10 men and 10 women were ready to fight Warbler and Artby while Crayon, Colourea and Colouruke fought Alice.

The woman got up and kicked Warbler. Warbler then punched her and defeated her. Three men then charged their Darkness Bombs while Warbler used the Super Air Bomb and Artby used the Light Kick, the attacks hit which defeated two of the men. One man then rushed for Warbler but Warbler punched him. Artby then hit him hard which defeated him.

Four of the men then rushed for them with punches while Artby and Warbler hit them with kicks. The men got up and rushed with their Shadow Strikes while Artby and Warbler used their respective Light Blasts which defeated three of the men. The man got up and kicked Warbler but Artby punched him, defeating him.

Three women grabbed Warbler but Artby used the Super Light Blast which knocked them down, they then hit Artby but Warbler used the Air Blast which defeated them.

" The bakers have done wonders for me with their baking " said Artby.

" I have been a great customer "

" It's not over yet " said the Bear members.

" Baking will continue to help me out " said Artby.

" I have my doubts " said one Bear member.

" I can prove what baking does " said Artby.

" It creates bread " said another Bear member.

" It doesn't change fighting " said a Bear member.

" Baking helps with fighting " said Artby.

" Yeah, no " said a Bear member.

" Anyways, let's keep fighting "

The remaining men then used their Shadow Strikes to hit down Warbler but Warbler got up and then used the Supreme Air Kick which defeated them. The remaining women then started with Shadow Bombs and Shadow Strikes while Artby used the Super Light Blast and Warbler used the Super Air Blast which created a giant explosion. Artby was starting to slightly struggle but two women were able to get up and hit Warbler who was starting to slightly struggle as well.

The women then both punched Warbler but Artby kicked them. The women got up and punched Artby while Warbler kicked them which defeated them.

" So my Bear members lost ? " asked Alice.

" Yeah " said Artby.

" My training and baking helped "

" Crayon, Colouruke and Colourea will be taken down " said Alice.

" They are not strong enough "

" We'll see about that " said Crayon.

" We will give it our all " said Colouruke.

" I will win for the Bear " said Alice.

" The Bear is counting on me here "

" Bakers are counting on my friends " said Artby.

" Bakers love having us in the bakery "

" They may but it will not affect the outcome of this battle " said Alice.

" Let's fight " said Colouruke.

" Prepare to fall " said Alice.

" This will end for all of you "