Staring problem

Vance was looking at their table. Again.

"Dude, just go talk to him already," Finney groaned.

"Oh yeah? And what would i say? 'Oh my gosh Vance, I've liked you since 8th grade and I saw you looking at me and my friends during lunch, would you like to go out with me?' he'd beat me up in a heart beat!" he complained.

"No dumbass, just ask him why he's been looking at you so much or something."

"Oh because that would lower my chances of getting beat up sooo much."

"Can you both like shut the fuck up? I'm trying to finish the homework from Mrs O'Donnell's class," Billy snapped.

"Dude that's next period, " Finney snorted.

"That's why I need to finish it now, Finney!"

"Wait shit! Can you pass me the answers? I completely forgot about that homework." Bruce said as he took out his notebook.

"If you stopped thinking about Pinball Vance Hopper once in a while, and started focusing more in class you'd remember," he groaned, " but fine, whatever, you can copy over my shoulder, just change it up a bit."

"Oh my god, thank you, literally marry me right now, " he grinned as he scooted next to Billy.

Billy just rolled his eyes and pushed his notebook towards Bruce.

They somehow managed to finish the work in the time they had left and rushed towards Mrs O'Donnell's class as soon as the bell rang.

They arrived at the classroom a few minutes before their teacher came and went to find their seats. Billy on Bruce's left, Bruce in front of Finney and Finney next to Robin, who grinned at him and started up a conversation almost immediately. On Robin's other side, was Vance. When Bruce looked at him, he was just putting away some notebooks in his backpack.

As the class started, Bruce tried to pay attention to what O'Donnell was explaining, but he could feel someone burning holes into the back of his head. He turned around, unsurprisingly finding Vance whipping his head down and pretending to write something. Bruce sighed, turned around and listened to his teacher explain the same exercise they'd been learning last week.

Bruce ripped a piece of paper from his notebook and started writing a note.

'𝘋𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬??
𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘝 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 @ 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 :^) -𝘉'

He tapped Finney's desk with one hand and passed him the note under the table with the other. Then he waited for a few minutes until he felt a soft kick to his chair and a press of paper to his palm. He carefully opened the note and read Finney's note.

'𝘞𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 2 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 2𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮
𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦, 𝘝 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴. 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘧𝘴 -𝘍'

He rolled his eyes and wrote out a quick response before passing it towards Finney.

'𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘯𝘰, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘹 ♡ - 𝘉'

Finney snorted and leaned forwards towards Bruce.

"I'm just telling the truth man, he's suuuuper into you-"