"I'll kill you, anyways."

WARNING THIS IS LIKE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYYYYYY LONG (5572 words)

What the fuck?!

Is Vance's first thought when he finally spots the person he was assigned to.

He's holding a fucking gun and pulling the trigger on an angel. One of his kind.

His face was splattered in blood but he didn't seem to give a shit. The expression he had on was cold. Vance couldn't even tell.

Bruce Yamada.

When Vance got his background information, it said nothing about this.

Bruce Yamada:

Age: 17

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Dark Brown

Race: Asian

Ethnicity: Japanese

Job: Flower boy

Height: 5'6

Reason for protecting: Unknown

Vance looked at Bruce one more time as he pulled the trigger again, ending another angel's life.

Flower boy, my ass. Vance thought and rolled his eyes.

Humans can see their guardian angels but can't kill them. It's a rule.

Vance decided to wait a few more minutes before revealing himself to Bruce. He watched carefully as Bruce inspected the dead body. His white wings now painted red. Vance saw him take out a phone and take a picture. He clicked something on his phone, most likely sending it to someone to prove he's done his job. Vance heard some angels talking about back when he wasn't taking this job, protecting a human who didn't even like angels. Worse, kills angels for a living.

Vance started to panic when he saw him walking towards him. He didn't even know why, it's not like he could kill him.

He tried moving to higher up the tree by standing but slipped and fell all the way down. Luckily, he used his wings to break the fall.

Vance groaned and rubbed his head, sitting up to be meant with Bruce aiming a gun to his head.

"What the fuck are you doing, angel?" He snarled, saying 'angel' like it was an insult. He knew what he was.

"Not even a 'Are you okay?'" Vance sassed, brushing himself off, getting ready to stand up.

Bruce clicked his gun, making Vance pause for some reason, "Don't move or I swear, I will blow your goddamn brains out."

The blond let out a small laugh, "Try it, Yamada. I dare you."

"How the hell do you know my name?" He asked, "Whatever, it doesn't matter." He pulled the trigger as the bullet fired out from the chamber. Vance smiled and the bullet didn't hp through the protective shield. It fell to the ground, right back to Bruce's feet.

"What the actual fuck?" He cursed, confused. Bruce tried shooting him again until he was out of bullets, "Okay, actually, what the fuck?"

"I'm your guardian angel, dumbass. You can't kill your guardian angels." Vance confirmed. He saw Bruce raise his eyebrows and sigh heavily.

"Great. This is so great." He said, sarcastically. "I mean, you saw me murder those angels, didn't you?"

Vance nodded, "Oh yeah, I definitely saw it."