A/N

Wow, if you made it this far thanks, I honestly don't expect this to get many views/reads.

Info/Key:

M/n = Male Name

L/n = Last Name

H/c = Hair Color

E/c = Eye Color

F/c = Favorite Color

F/b = Favorite breakfast

F/d = Favorite Drink

'_' =Thoughts

"_"= Speaking

This story is a Male Reader Insert so the Mc will go by he/him pronouns. The Mc is going to be 6'1 and bisexual meaning they will have interest towards males and females please do not read if you are uncomfortable with that. He will also be a flirt but also awkward. And for other purposes he is a top. Please note that this story will contain cursing and POTENTIALLY other 18+ topics. So please refrain from reading instead of hating, thank you.

As readers, I want you to enjoy my writing, even though it isn't the best. I won't have the most creative Hang Out ideas so please bear with me. 

I apologize in advance for my horrid writing and any potential grammar or spelling mistakes hope you enjoy the story. And I also will change it up a bit and stray from the original plot with different kills and executions. Some may have same characters!

(SPOLER for V1)

Ex: Leon killed Sayaka, but murder method may be different.

Though, what I do keep will contain spoilers so please do not read if you haven't played the game or you may experience a spoiler I decide not to change. I may include a bit from the first game as well. Also, this is based on the game not the anime. But there is a guest~

I will also put a song as a recommendation to listen to while reading executions!

Furthermore, the overall dialogue will not be exact, and some characters will be OOC. The story will be told through the MC's perspective unless stated otherwise. Finally, the chapters will be long! Sorry if you don't like it, they may become shorter later on but are fairly long at the moment. Thanks for reading, enjoy the story.

!!ANY MOTIVES I MAKE UP ARE NOT CANON DO NOT THINK THEY ARE!!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

~Love Interests~

(I focus mainly on Gundham and Soda)

-Hajime Hinata

-Nagito Komaeda

-Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

-Kazuichi Soda

-Gundham Tanaka

-Ryota Mitarai (Surprise?)

-Mikan Tsumiki

-Sonia Nevermind

-Peko Pekoyama

-Mahiru Koizumi

-Ibuki Mioda

-Chiaki Nanami

{BONUS}

-Makoto Naegi

-Kyoko Kirigiri

-Byakuya Togami

(^These three will likely be poly)

~Platonic~ (And why)

Hiyoko Sayonji: She sees the MC as an older brother. (Kinda roots for you and Mahiru tho)

TeruTeru Hanamura: I do not like him very much. Therefore, find it hard to write romantically about him

Byakuya/Imposter: I don't know who he really is, nor his personality other than his fake one, which makes it really hard they will be friends anyways

Nekomaru Nidai: He is pretty OOC anyways, but I kind of like him and Akane. Plus, he's MC's coach.

Akane Owari: More of a best friend relationship. Again, I like her and Nekomaru together.

(A/n: All characters, regardless of platonic or not, will have a romantic ending for those who want it. Platonic just means they aren't romanticized throughout the story. This still applies if they are a killer or victim. It's like the remnants decided to stay in the simulator and what not. Bringing back all the ones killed.)