Chapter 1: Hell Yeah! An Island!

M/n's POV:

There was nothing. Pure emptiness except for one thing. A door. I walked towards the door, reaching my hand out and pushing it open. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the newfound light, I noticed there were sixteen people who appeared to be the same age as me. No one seemed to notice me come in, so I sat down at one of the empty desks and watched the other students converse.

A few minutes later a brown-haired boy walked in drawing everyone's attention. A heavyset boy spoke up saying, "So that makes seventeen of us?" Realizing nobody knew I was there, I raised my hand and said, "Eighteen actually." Drawing everyone's attention towards my figure with my feet up on the desk.

The other male spoke up to ask when I got there which I simply responded that it was a few minutes ago leaving him to ponder how he didn't notice me.

Before anyone else could add to the matter, a cheerful voice spoke, "It is my job as your teacher to say: Welcome, Welcome 77th class of Hopes Peak!" We all turned towards the teachers podium just as a Bunny with wings in a pink Tutu popped out from behind it. This brought confusion to my classmates and I as I heard a tall, tan, girl ask if it was a chihuahua.

The winged animal then said, "I am Magical Miracle Girl: Usami or Usami! And I am here to welcome you to your new home!" As our self-proclaimed teacher finished her speech the walls of our classrooms suddenly dropped down revealing a beach with a crystal blue ocean.

The sudden change of scenery caused me to fall off of my chair to the floor in surprise. Quickly dismissing the pain, I jumped up and nearly screamed in excitement. Despite my positive reaction, some didn't handle the change too well. By that, I mean the kid who entered the classroom last fainted.

Luckily enough for him, he was caught by a male with fluffy white hair. As everyone else gaped, the blonde from before then spoke up and gathered everyone, besides me and the fainted boy, up. After what I assumed was an introduction, they dispersed to investigate the island.

"Woah the island is so pretty! And look at those waves!" I said pumping a fist into the air, when suddenly I was approached by the white-haired boy and the previously fainted boy from earlier. "Hello, you're the guy who admired the ocean instead of joining us for introductions, right?" The white-haired male asked. "Yep, that's me." I responded, rubbing the nape of my neck. "Well in that case you should join Hajime and I so he can get acquainted with the others." The white hair male said again. Chuckling I said, "Sure! But how about you get acquainted with me first though." His eyes widened as he gave an awkward laugh.

"Heh seems I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nagito Komaeda, nice to meet you. I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student." Nagito introduced, seemingly dissatisfied with his talent. Next the brunette with the ahoge introduced himself as, 'Hajime Hinata'. Also saying he doesn't remember his Ultimate. Looking at the two I put my hands on my hips proudly and stated, "My name is M/n L/n and I am the Ultimate Surfer!"

At my introduction, Nagito and Hajime looked me up and down just now taking in my outfit. I wore an unbuttoned red Hawaiian shirt to reveal my abs underneath with marine green shorts and black Birkenstock sandals. As well as an intricate sea turtle tattoo on my ankle, and a shark tooth necklace. With a pair of black sunglasses resting atop of my h/c hair to top off my look. (You are welcome to change any colors as they are not influential in the plot)

—————————The Airport———————————

"Come to think of it, you really do look like a surfer, M/n." Hajime acknowledged. "Yeah, yeah. Enough about me, let's go meet the others."

I said walking ahead of them. First, we went to the airport and noticed two attractive boys inside. Approaching the one with bright pink hair, Hajime asked him if we could use the planes to get off the island. Without turning around the boy responded, "Nah, not possible. All the engines have been removed. And I don't have the parts to make a new engine so that's out of the question too." Personally, I'm glad the plane can't get us out of here.