Reader Profile

➥Name: [Name] Kocho

Gender: [Your choice]

Age: 14

Species: Human

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Status: Alive

Home: Japan, butterfly estate
France, Agreste Mansion (Temporary)

Occupation:
Insect Hashira
Demon Slayer
Doctor

Alias(es):
Insect Hashira/Pillar
Kocho-Sama
Lady/Lord Kocho

Nickname:
[Nickname]
Lady/Lord Kocho
Beautiful butterfly
Insect Hashira
Hashira-Sama
Kocho-Sama
[Name]-Sama
Shorty

Likes: Insects, Flowers, Goldfish, Wisteria, their comrades, [Others]

Dislike: Animals with fur, Demons, revealing clothes, people underestimating them, [Others]

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Training, killing demon, playing with butterfly, taking care of animals, [Others]

➥Reader Appearance

[Name] is a petite young woman/man/person with a pale complexion and large, compound-like eyes that lack pupils, only a haze of gradient [favorite color], making their eyes appear similar to those of insects

[Name] is a petite young woman/man/person with a pale complexion and large, compound-like eyes that lack pupils, only a haze of gradient [favorite color], making their eyes appear similar to those of insects. They have black wavy hair that fades to [favorite color], styled at the back of their head into a flat yakai-maki bun, fastened with a white, turquoise and light [Favorite color]  butterfly ornament. They have center-split, ear-length, voluminous curtain bangs that flow down to frame the sides of their face, with two slightly thinner chin-length locks of hair in front of their ears below them. [Name] is short in height and has been described as having a small and weak-looking build, which is later reinforced by them mentioning that they does not possess enough physical strength to decapitate a demon as the other Hashira do. According to Zenitsu, [Name] is so cute, that they could make a living on their looks alone.

[Name] wears a dark [Favorite color] standard Demon Slayer uniform with gold buttons, consisting of a dark-[favorite color] tinted straight-lined black jacket and matching colored tabi socks and hakama pants, tucked into white butterfly patterned Kyahan fading into pale turquoise then pink around her lower legs, fastened with white ribbons. Over their uniform, they wears a white haori that previously belonged to their older sister, which has a butterfly wing pattern that fades into a pale turquoise then pink color on the sleeves and hem which are cuffed with a black and white dotted trim. They wears white zōri sandals with purple straps for footwear, with a hidden blade in one of the heels.

➥[Name] personality;

At the age of 8 when their sister was still alive [Name] was actually an arrogant person. They are always mad even at the smallest thing and barely even smile. They always despises their sister kindness to demon. Theybalways thought that demon don't deserves  their sister kindness because of what they done to their parents. But after their sister death they became an sadistic and cheerful girl/boy/teen. Trying to act like their older sister and hiding their hatred to demon

➥Abilities;

Enhanced Agility
Due to their fighting style, enemies tend to underestimate their strength. They moves so smoothly that it appears that they're floating similar to a butterfly, effortlessly weaving between enemy attacks.

Superhuman Speed
Due to their lack of strength, [Name] has gifted speed that can be seen as non-human.

Medical Expert
[Nams] makes up for their lack of natural-born combat prowess in comparison to the other Hashiras with their expert skill and mastery in the pharmaceutical field. They are a medical expert and a talented chemist that can concoct poisons and antidotes alike to work against demons.

➥Breathing Style: Insect Breathing

First Form, Butterfly Dance: Caprice (蝶ノ舞 戯れ Chō no Mai: Tawamure): A diving thrust attack that cuts the target with several shallow cuts. The infected receives visions of butterflies that draw blood. Each of their wounds is infected with poison made from wisteria blossoms, killing the demon quickly.

Second form, Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter (ノ き, Hōga no mai: Manabiki)): The user dashes at their target at blinding speeds and uses the momentum of their speed to then strengthen a single thrust into their opponent and inject poison into them.

Third form, Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon (蜻せい蛉れいノ舞まい 複ふく眼がん六ろっ角かく, Seirei no mai: Fukugan Rokkaku): A six strike attack with which the user aims to strike and inject their target with multiple doses of poison at the target's weak spots (such as the neck, heart, torso, etc.) in order to kill them with a large dose of poison.

Fourth form, Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag (蜈ご蚣こうノ舞まい 百ひゃく足そく蛇じゃ腹ばら, Gokō no mai: Hyakusoku Jabara): An attack with which the user uses their full speed to run a zigzag pattern that confuses their opponent in order to create an opening for them to directly stab their opponent's neck and inject poison to kill them, with the stab's force and power being further enhanced by the momentum of their speed. Doma noted that the sheer speed of this technique is strong enough to destroy an entire wooden bridge.

➥Relationship;

Friends/Ally(ies)
Ubuyashiki Family
Giyu
Tanjiro
Nezuko
Zenitsu
Inosuke
Kyojuro
Tengen
Obanai
Mitsuri
Gyomei
Sanemi
Aoi
Muichiro
Marinette/Ladybug
Adrien/Chat noir
Alya
Nino
[Other class]

Enemy(ies)
Demons
Muzan
Upper/lower moon
Hawkmoth

➥Background Information;

Family Member:

Unnamed Parent
Status: Deceased

Older Sister: Kanae Kocho
Status: Deceased

Adoptive younger sister: Kanao Tsuyuri
Status: Alive

Background and Family History

[Name] was born as the youngest child within the Kocho household, living alongside their mother, father, and older sister Kanae Kocho. They were raised in a loving and caring household, until their parents were slaughtered by Demons right before their and their sister's eyes.

Just when the Demon was about to take the lives of them and their sister as well, they were saved by the Hashira, Gyomei Himejima, who slayed the Demon. Now more determined as a result of the pain and suffering they endured, [Name] and Kanae both promised to become Demon Slayers to protect each other, as well as prevent other people from enduring the same losses they had to experience. [Name] later states that if a demon is slain, tens of lives would be saved. They mentioned that defeating an Upper Rank will save hundreds of lives. Eventually, after managing to move a boulder, they convinced Himejima to introduce them to a cultivator.

Later in their life, while accompanying their sister Kanae on a trip, the siblings encountered a young girl being led away as a slave on a bridge. Intrigued by her, Kanae took an interest and decided to take the girl back to the Butterfly Estate, against [Name]'s initial wishes. They eventually purchased the girl, named Kanao Tsuyuri, from her master and trained her within the Butterfly Estate to become the next Tsuguko.

At the age of 13, they became the master of the Butterfly Estate in Kanae's place, since Kanae died at age 17. [Namd] coddled the girls of the Butterfly Estate as if they were their own little sisters.