🌌Chapter three🌌

Chapter threeD

Chapter three
D

iscover and explanation

"Let's be friends."

3rd person pov:

After school [Name] walked out of class when a blonde hair girl and her minion drag her in the bathroom, "Ara~ Ara it's quite rude to drag someone for no reason you know." [Name] said looking at the two. "Look i don't know who you are but stay away from MY adrikins." She demanded.

An unnoticeable vein pop out of [Name]'s forehead and cheek but her face still keep her close eye smile. "You know I can't do that for I am his bodyguard." She explains softly. "I don't care! You better stay away from him or else I'll make your life miserable!" She threatened. "I would like to see you try... " She said opening her Bright/Dull eye. "How dare you! Don't you know who i am?!" She asked angrily. "Chloe Bourgeois the daughter of paris mayor Andrè Bourgeois, now can you leave me alone?" [Name] replied.

Chloe gritted her teeth glaring dagger at the shorter female. "Yes and if I want to I can kick you out of this country!" She threatened. "Well let me correct you. YOUR Father can kick me out of this country." "Yes that's-" "Not you." [Name] said cutting her off.

"He own the place not you. He's the mayor not you. He had the power not you, just because you're his daughter doesn't mean you own this place too. He did. So don't act everyone is your slave." [Name] said, "Though it's kinda funny how you act like your father is the president. He's just the mayor after all. Howel foolish. Do you even realize that nobody might vote your father next election if you keep f*cking it up?" [Name] giggle before walking pass her. "I pity you really. Just by the way you spoke I can already tell you can't do anything on your own." She insulted before shutting the bathroom door shut.

[Name] smile never faded as she walk outside the school, "[Name] there you are!" [Name] glance at Adrien and his friend walking toward her. "Where were you?" Alya asked, "Just a bathroom break don't worry." She assured giving them a close eye smile.

__

Night time came, [Name] quickly change on her Demon slayer uniform jumping out of her room, "What a lovely night~" She said while walking at the rooftop.

After a minute of walking roof to roof [Name] found a demon with other two human, a girl wearing a ladybug costume and a boy with a cat costume.

[Name] jumped down the building landing infront of the two superhero. "[Na- i mean ma,am what are you doing here?" The black cat hero said also known as Chat Noir, "It's dangerous, you're not safe here!" The girl with ladybug costume warned.

[Name] let out a small giggle glancing at the two hero, "The one who are in danger is you two, do you know what you're battling?" She asked giving them a close eye smile before looking at the demon. Base on it's appearance the Demon was a male. [Their look is your choice to lazy to think of one]

"It's amazing how you guys came all the way here from japan." She spoke before disapearing and appearing behind the demon shocking the three "So fast." Ladybug mumble.

The demon jump back facing the Hashira, "Hashira?!" The demon said in disbelief, "Nee~ Nee~ wanna be friend?" She asked unsheating her blade, The demon stared at her letting out a laugh. "Me? Being friend with you? Ha as if! You won't be able to kill me anyways with that blade of yours! If I killed you maybe that man will make me a moo-" Before it could finish [Name] leaps into the air and charges towards the opponent, stinging them multiple times with her blade to inject poison.

[Name] landed behind the demon facing the two hero. The demon stared at his hand in confusion, it hold his neck feeling that his head is still attaches to his body. He look at the black hair girl grinning at her, 'I see, she can't beheaded me because she doesn't have enough strength. This is my chance.' His nails got longer as it got ready to attack, the two hero composed their self ready to step in but they freeze when the demon lost it balance falling to its knee.

The demon screamed in agony as it hold it's neck in pain a violet color started appearing on it's skin as the demon fall on the ground not moving anymore, "You must be thinking that because I didn't beheaded you, you'll be fine. Because of my small body i don't have a strength to cut a demon's head, That's why I use poison instead." [Name] smile turning around at the lifeless demon. "Silly me! you're already dead." She laugh before turning at the two hero spinning her blade before putting it back to it's sheet, "Let me introduced my self, My name is [Name] Kocho, the insect Hashira Nice to meet you~" She introduced.

The two hero stared at their high school friend in slight disbelief, "Why don't we get to a more comfortable place and I'll explain you everything." She suggest. The two hero looked at eachother nodding with a slight hesitate.

Ladybug use her yo-yo to get to the roof, while Chat noir walk up to [Name] offering a hand. She giggle, "No thanks I can go up here myself." She said jumping toward them rooftop. Chat noir sigh in defeat following the two.

--

The two hero found themselve sitting silently at a rooftop of random house. "Now can you explain us what we just witnes." Ladybug said, "Well first thing first just the thing that you fought earlier is called a demon or Oni in Japan. They're creature who feast on human flesh." [Name] explain. She pointed at Ladybug and Chat Noir costume, "Those normal weapons of yours won't kill them." She exclaimed.

"Then why are they here? I thought you said they're only on Japan?" Ladybug asked.

"Well their demon Lord seems to be planning on conquering the whole word. We're not sure yet. So we Demon Slayer are trying our best to keep everyone from this place!" She answered cheerfully.

"Demon slayer?" Ladybug asked. "Demon slayer corporation is an organization that has existed since ancient times, dedicating its existence to protecting humanity from demons. There are hundreds of Demon Slayers within the organization, however they are not officially recognized by the government." [Name] explain.

[Name] explain to them more about the Demon Slayer corps and the two thankfully understands. "Okay, but be careful though. Hawkmoth might use you as an advantage... " Ladybug warned but then an idea pop out oh her head. "I know! I uhhh... knew someone that is good at sewing maybe I could ask her to create you a costume?" Ladybug suggests. [Name] chuckle shaking her head. "Oh don't worry. I already knew someone, I'll ask them." She said ladybug and Chat noir nodded. Then her earrings started beeping, "Oh god, I'm about to transform back. Let's talk again tomorrow. Nice to meet you [Name]. Chat noir why don't you bring [Name] home." She suggested turning to her partner. Chat noir nodded.

As soon as Ladybug left Chat noir turned to [Name], "Now let's go now princess~" He flirts, "It's okay Chat noir besides I think you're also about to transform back." [Name] declined politely. "Don't worry princess I still have time left, besides My lady said to bring you home. Uhhh where do you live?" He asked pretending he doesn't know, "I'm currently staying at the Agreste." [Name] replied. Chat noir nodded carrying [Name] bridal style. She blink in confusion looking before sweat dropping, "Off we go!" Chat noir cheerfully said, "I can walk you know?" [Name] sweatdrop, Chat noir smirk, "I know." He said making [Name] sigh in defeat.