🌌Chapter one🌌

Chapter oneMx, Bodyguard

Chapter one
Mx, Bodyguard

"Let's be friends!"

3rd person pov;

[Name] Kocho the insect Hashira standing besides the famous Gabriel agreste waiting for his son and assistance, "Can you tell me some few things about your son Gabriel-San?" [Name] asked with a cheerful tone.

"You can ask him later, That way you two can, get along. You know what to do right Ms/Mr/Mx. Kocho?" He replied bluntly not even caring to look at the young teen.

"Hai~. Do not worry Gabriel-San. I won't let you down!" They assured happily clapping their hand together.

"You should be." Gabriel comment, a small vein appear on [Name] forehead though they kept their 'friendly' smile.

They snap out of their thoughts when they hear the door open. There appear a boy around their age. He have Blonde hair and lime Green eye, "You called father?" He asked with a slight interest. His father never called him often, when they had news Nathalie would be the one saying it.

Then his eye landed on the black hair teen. He looked at his father before looking at [Name]. They wave at him with a close eye smile while he wave at them awkwardly along with an awkward smile, "Adrien I wanted you too meet your bodyguard introduce yourself Mr/Ms/Mx. Kocho."

"Hai! Moshi Mosh~ Adrien-kun. I'm [Name]. [Name] Kocho Nice too meet you~." They introduced happily, extending their hand. His awkward smile turn to a happy one as he shake their hand, "Nice too meet you [Name], I'm Adrien."

Gabriel dismiss the both of them and the two left. Adrian guide them to his room. They both sit in his sofa in front of the Tv, [Name] wouldn't admit it but they are quite fascinat by how modern everything is, "So [Name], where is your accent from its really unique." He asked starting up a small conversation, "Ah, I'm from Japan." "Japan?! Cool! I've been there but only for a photoshoot so I had no time to explore!" He awe.

"I see~ that's a shame alright~" They said with a fake sad expression, "But that's alright! I'm sure you can visit there in the future." They assured cheerfully, "Yeah! I hope so too!"

"Oh right! Your room is next to mine, do you want me to help you unpack?" He asked. [Name] shook their head, "No need. Thank you for offered." They said denying it respectfully. Adrien just nodded, "Alright, that's fine. If you need any help you can ask me." They suggested with a kindly smile.

--

After getting to know Adrien, [Name] went back to their room. Their crow flew inside their room landing on [Name] shoulder, "Caw! There's no Demon on sight yet Kocho-Sama! You can start your unpacking Caw! I'll report immediately once I found one!"

[Name] smile, "I see, Thank you En." The crow nodded and flew away. [Name] look at their luggage and slightly sigh, 'Alright... Let's unpack.' They started to unpack their clothes and things. They also did some small room changing since they also pack some poisons so they need to make a space where it could be safely place.

After doing some unpacking you smile in contentment. They look back at the sky to see the sun ready to rise, 'Oh my, that took longer than I thought.' They thought. [Name] look at the bed to see the clothes that they seperate, 'Some of my clothes doesn't fit in this place, so far that's the only clothes that wouldn't catch to much attention. Maybe I can buy some clothes after class.'