🌌Chapter two🌌

Chapter twoGoing to school

Chapter two
Going to school

"Let's be friends."

3rd person pov;

[Name] jumped back to their room the exact same time someone knocked, "Are you ready Mx. Kocho?" Nathalie asked behind the door.

"I'll be there in a minute~!" They softly replied.

[Name] heard her footsteps faded and they hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After showering they took the clothes Mitsuri gave them. The two of them have a very different styles when it comes to clothing, but since this is gift from her. [Name] will wear it.

[Name] took their haori and bag before heading downstair

[Name] took their haori and bag before heading downstair. "Good morning Adrien-Kun~" They greeted in a sing-sang voice. Adrien smile as his gaze went on them, "This si your first day right? Are you excited? 'Cause I am!" He grin excitedly. [Name] smile at the male before replying, "Yup!"

--

[Name] bow at Nathalie thanking her at the schedule she gave them, "Bye Nathalie-San." They said before entering the car, "My friends are gonna love you." Adrien claimed grinning at him. The [Eye color] eye girl/boy/teen smile, they look out the car window slightly amazed by the advance technology of the country.

Soon enough, they arrived at the school. [Name] look up, they weren't gonna lie they are pretty nervous since this is the very first time they are going to a school. A girl with blue bright eye squiled exitedly as she saw her crush car, "Woah, calm down girl." Her new friend Alya said to her friend also known as Marinette.

However Marinette smile drop as an unknown teen got out of the car. They have a [hair length] black hair that fade to [Favorite color]. Tied in a bun with a butterfly hair clip. Their Pale Bright/Dull [Eye color] eye shine in the sun and their soft [Skin tone] fit their clothes. You could say that they were a very attractive teen.

"Woah, they're attractive. who are they?" Alya asked, "WAIT! Are they Adrien's lover?" Marinette panick, "Woah girl relax I'm sure they are just a friend." Alya assure trying to calm her friend.

Meanwhile, [Name] got out of the car. Adrien walked beside them looking around for his friend. He smile seeing Marinette, Alya and Nino. He grab [Name] hand dragging them toward his friend, "Hey Guys." He greeted. "Sup dude." Nino greet back. "H-Hey." Marinette stutter, "Guys meet [Name], they're my bodyguard." Adrien explain, "Moshi mosh~ Nice too meet you three." [Name] greeted with a soft smile.

"Yo i'm Nino nice accent." "And i'm Alya. Like your clothes." They compliment. [Name] giggle thanking the two, she then look at the bluenette waiting for her to introduce herself. Marinette looked at her for a few second admiring their beauty before smiling, "Hi, I'm Marinette i love your style." She compliment, "Oh my, Thank you!" [Name] replied. The The five of them continue talking trying to get to know they new teen.

Meanwhile, [Name] stopped laughing at Nino's joke, they can feel someone glaring at them from behind. They turned around and their [Eye color] eyes met a blue ones. A girl with blue eye color and a blonde hair glaring at her terribly.

[Name] tilted their head in confusion staring at the blonde girl. They smile waving at her them before turning back at the conversation.