🌌Prologue🌌

"Are you angry?"

"Are you angry?"

"Yes Ladybug I am angry."

Ever since their older sister death, their mind is full of nothing but revenge. Nothing is more important to them than avenged their sister.

They begin to act like her, faking their kindness and hiding their true emotion deep down their facade smile. But behind it all, is an anger that cannot be removed.

Their hatred towards the demon.

Until they were assigned to protect a different city, they hid themselves by becoming a protector of a certain marechi.

Knowing the Paris new situation the hero's allowed the young teen to team up with them.

But the young teen already know the villain true identity. Though since their only job is to protect the country to demon, they kept quiet and let the heroes to their thing.

Since it's not their job to do so, they only wanted to eliminate all demon in the country so they could come back home.

They don'r want to be involved to their battle. And since they are Paris superhero they need to find who the villain are themselves.

Everything was great. But demon started to increase every night making it hard for the young teen to kill all of them and save the civilian at the same time. So another one of their comrades join them.

Months had pass the young teen despise how they got attached to their so called 'friends'.

But whatever happened nothing can change their mind, they will kill the Demon who took away their older sister...

Even if they have to sacrificed themselves.