Prolouge

There's a chapter in life where we'll be in the phase that we fall inlove to someone special. You get her, live a life that you've always dreamt off and die holding hands together as the seed you nourished and helped grow sends you off to the cosmos or scatter our ashes into the broad ocean.

But it isn't the life that i had walked a path in.. everyone is the main character of our story, our life. Yet for me, i was the side character. Being back pedalled into the brink of not doing anything at all, am i willful? No.. In order to understand my story, we shall move past to the past to see what my life was.

≤ 15 years ago ≥

It was a breezy morning when i opened my eyes into seeing such nature around me. Plants filled the house that i am living in, my mother is a plant enthusiast and it shows into inside of our house.
But it seems that my mother isn't here. Walking through the small yet broad and wide house, all i can here is silence.

If mother is here the hallways and every single corner of the house is going to be loud and noisy, as she sings out of tune to relieve herself up.

I slowly walked towards the kitchen to see a bowl of rice and a miso soup at the table, as i look closer it seems to be steaming. Like it was prepared just now... But where is mother? Naturally she will come into my room to say her farewell if she's going out whilst im asleep, yet she isn't here.. W-w-where is she?!

I ran across towards our house to open every single door possible to see my mother to no avail, but there was one door that i haven't opened yet. The bathroom, as i opened the door i smell a iron like scent in the room. The bathtub sheets are covering the bathtub.. perhaps mother is there?

I cautiously and slowly approach the bathtub, i could feel the coldness in my body and the dryness of my throat. I closed my eyes to not anticipate what's to come.

I slided the bathtub sheets, as i slowly opened my eyes. My heart dropped, it was mother.... Dead. Her lifeless body filled with blood whilst naked, her aqua blue hair isn't noticeable anymore as the blood has taken over her entire hair and upperpart of the body.

I threw up in the toilet bowl, disgusted on what i had saw. Before i could process the grief of seeing my mother die. I heard knocking in the door, it was heavy. Very heavy, it wasn't frantic at first. But as it pass, it became frantic and frantic into the point of breaking the door.

What is happening?! Through my entire mental breakdown that i have noticed something in my mother's body. A hacked neck, the killer doesn't have mercy nor anything. But before i could even check for other wounds, the door broke and there i saw the man that killed my mother.

It was a man with a deformed face, he's old. His stature is grumpy, and he's out of breath. With my body frozen in the spot,. The man threw his knife through my throat. I slowly started to choke as i lose my breathe and conciousness, and the pain that follows. Before i lose my conciousness, the man said one thing.

"Enternity."

≤ Present ≥

You're asking on why i died? Isn't this my past? How could you even be telling the story to me? To us?! Are you subconsciously breaking the fourth wall in the wake of your death and gain awareness that someone is reading this at the front of their screens?

I can only answer one thing in those swarm of questions and that is that i am still alive.. why?

≤ Back to 15 years ago ≥

I woke up as i screamt in pain. But as i look around me, i saw my mother concerned for me. What....?

-TO BE CONTINUED -