Chapter 27.2: The Meeting

I was transported in a room, a room that's full of white.

Hello! I could hear your thoughts!

Hello? Who are you? 

I am the writer, a unknown being... well, not unknown considering the things i've done to you.

Done to me? What do you mean?

I am the one who wrote you, the one who gave your pre-destined path. A beginning and an end.

You're telling me, my mother's death and my eventual death is nothing but a pre-destined path written by you?

Indeed, but please do not harbor hate on me. It wasn't my intention to do so, afterall I, also is pre-destined to write your story.

FWUHHAHAHHAHAHAHah, so all this time, we've been a puppet huh.

Pretty much... we're stuck here now.  We could brainstorm ideas, for the writer to the one who is forcing me to this shit you know? 

a writer having a writer... that's a writerception!

Shall we?

Will I ever see them again...?

If my writer wants a crossover episode, you might see them again.

Then let shall write shall we?

- Present Day -

I'm inclined to say, that 15 years telling this story is somewhat of a long shot considering we only have 27.2 chapters. But oh well, don't ask why... this is the end, and I hoped that you're here for my farewell.

I could see the gaze of the two doctors, outside of this white walls. Isn't that right Carlo and Jhana?

Haha, kiddin' this is where the story ends. Shoo, Me and Writer will have a sleep of our lifetime until some other crazy crossover needs us! bye!

- THE END! -