Found

"Long story short," Erza said with a smile, "Wendy, Hiro, Carla, and Bud are Fairy Tail's newest members, so you better treat them well."

Hiro is clutching tightly to Wendy's hand and Bud's collar, slightly hiding behind them both. Bud's injuries had healed entirely on their journey back, but he would always have scars beneath his fur, and wouldn't be able to do as much as he had before. He would always walk with a limp.

Wendy gives a wave, smiling shyly, "It's a pleasure to meet you all!"

"So cute!"

"How adorable!"

"Bet your Mom's a real looker, huh?"

Hiro grows uncomfortable with the attention, hissing lowly at the people attempting to surround them. She tugs Wendy closer to the bar area, keeping her eyes on the people attempting to follow them.

Behind the bar, Mira gives the crowd a glare, scaring them all away. When Hiro and Wendy turn to face her, her face goes back to a cheery smile.

"We're so glad you came back safely!"

As Hiro and Wendy grow distracted by Mirajane, Hiro mostly by her scent of fruit and sugar, Erza approaches Makarov.

"Hello, Master."

He hums, "Great work Erza, I'm sure things will quiet down now that the Oracion Seis are out of the picture." he turns his gaze to the two children getting their new guild marks. "And thank you for bringing four precious, yet strong new additions back with you." he takes a sip of his beer, "Though, I am curious." he turns to face her, "The young one, Hiro was it?, seems rather...frightened. Do you happen to know why?"

Erza, sadly, shakes her head.

"I do not, but from what I gathered, it seems that she has a fear of being alone. Of feeling abandoned." she looks forlornly towards the young girl, pressing her back close to Wendy. "It conflicts with her fear of being stared at and crowded. She needs and wants attention, but is frightened if there's too much."

"And no matter which, Cait Shelter vanishing in front of her added to that trauma." Makarov adds, and Erza nods in agreement.

Now, Hiro and Wendy have been crowded by other guild members, all asking questions. Wendy's new guildmark, in deep blue on her right shoulder, stood out stark against her skin. Hiro's, on the opposite shoulder in pale purple, was hidden by her sleeves.

"I assume your feline friend uses the same magic as Happy, but would you mind telling us which magic you two use?"

Hiro slides closer to Wendy, allowing Bud to hop on the seat between her and the crowd.

"Ah!" Wendy chirps, "We're both dragon slayers. I'm a sky dragon slayer, while Hiro is a storm dragon slayer!"

All goes silent, and no one moves a muscle.

Wendy looks to Hiro worriedly,

"Did I say something wrong?"

Hiro shakes her head.

"WOWIE!" someone shouts, and both Hiro and Wendy jump.

"Two more dragon slayers!?"

"No other guild can brag about having four Dragon Slayers, now can they?!"

Hiro turns her mufflers down to 0, slinks under the table and between several sets of legs, until she's free of the crowd. She stands, looks around, before spying a dark corner with an empty couch on the second floor. She scurries up the stairs, and makes her way towards the corner. She gives a sharp whistle, looking through the railing down to the first floor. Bud, ever so loyal, breaks through the crowd, leaving people on the floor and shouting. Hiro's glad she can't hear it. Hiro crawls onto the soft couch, curling up with a snuffle. Bud crawls up to curl between her and the back of the couch, and Hiro dozes off in the soft silence.