Chapter 1

(Since a specific friend seems to like my series so much)

"Take me home?" Jenna scoffed. "What is this? Some story written for a website!?"

"I mean..." Ash started.

"Not now!" Jenna hissed.

"Jenna, we're orphans. After what happened with mom... It's the best thing for me to do! I'm your older brother," Chase started.

"And he's my younger brother," Jenna smirked, pointing to Ash. "By a little less than a year, I guess..."

"What?"

"His mom adopted me!" Jenna giggled, tugging on Chase's ear. "Anyway, if you want to come with me, why don't you come to Kanto with me?"

Chase sighed. "Ugh, fine..."

"Yes! See, I'm never going back to Galar. Never in a million years!" Jenna stated.

§

"Home sweet home!" Ash cheered, as they entered the lab.

"Me and Chloe'll be in our room if you need us," Jenna said, dragging Chloe along.

"Bye!" Chloe giggled, before the door slammed shut.

"Ugh?" Chase blinked.

"You'll get used to it," Gary shrugged, sitting down on a loveseat. On the could across from him was another, which Natsuki was completely covering. Ash and Goh had also gone into a serrate room.

Chase sat down on the floor, getting out his Rotom-phone.

Gary started tapping his foot. "Ugh, where's the footrest..." He swatted his hand around until he found the lever, and yanked up the footrest.

Chase was hit in the face, a small trail of blood trickling down his nose. "Ack-!"

"Oh- Sorry!" Gary gasped.

Chase nodded, getting up. "Do you know where the nearest sink is?"

"Just- I'll help. It was my fault, anyway..." Gary grabbed Chase by the wrist, dragging him away.

Chase could feel something inside him, bubbling up in his chest. He shook his head, as Gary led him into a bathroom.

Gary grabbed a towel, and started wiping off the blood. "So what Pokémon do you have?"

Chase hummed. "Flapple... Toracat... And Munchlax, that's all I have so far... I know Jenna has way more than me, she's loved Pokémon since she was like two."

"I bet you're powerful, though," Gary shrugged. He finished wiping, and let go of Chase's wrist as he wrapped the towel into a ball and tossed in behind him. "There. All done."

"Thanks," Chase nodded, checking in the mirror to make sure there wasn't anything left.

"Mhm," Gary hummed. "Also... What's your sexuality?"

"I-I'm questioning," Chase gulped.

"Oh, okay. If you ever need to talk about it, I'm here. You can go to your sister too, she helped her enemy figure himself out," Gary replied.

Bang!

Chase jumped, but Gary did nothing, not even a flinch. "It's Jenna and Chloe."

Chase nodded, skeptically. "Okay..."

Gary cleared his throat. "Follow me."

Gary went into the kitchen, grabbed a beer bottle, and stomped in front of a doorway. "This is Natsuki's room. Act like I'm drunk."

He checked the bottle, making sure it was empty. He then smashed it against the wall, making sure Chase was far enough away.

There was shuffling, and Natsuki burst the door open. "Gary, I swear-!"