Chapter 6

As Pride was rolling up, everyone was figuring out their outfits. Gary, Goh, and Natsuki were all planning their bisexual outfits, leaving the others to fend for themselves.

Chloe still felt guilty, as Jenna had yet to be found. They had alerted Officer Jenny, and were now dependent on her response.

§

"Pride's today!" Natsuki cheered, in her pink-purple-and-blue-outfit. "I'm so excited!"

"This is my first time going to one (for me writing one. Never been to one, so sorry if I got any information wrong!)!" Chase squealed.

Natsuki giggled, an idea bubbling up inside her head.

Chloe laughed lightly. "Same..."

"Seeing as I came out not too long ago, this is also my first," Goh shrugged.

"Wait- Are me and Natsuki the only ones who've ever been to one?" Gary asked.

"I haven't been to one, either," Ash piped up.

Natsuki nodded, smiling mischievously. "I'll show Chloe, Ash, and Goh around! Gary, you help out Chase. Okay? Cool! Have fun~!" She giggled, abandoning the two boys.

Chase blinked, turning towards Gary. "So... What do you want to do?"

"Bar," Gary responded, grabbing Chase by the wrist and leading him to the bar.

§

Chase watched, as Gary chugged down at least three bottles of beer.

"Are you okay?" Chase asked, surprised when he saw Gary had no redness in his face.

"Yeah. I'm tall, plus I've been drinking for a while. Add those up, and it'll take me a while to get drunk," Gary shrugged.

They continued chatting, and Chase even tried some beer. He hated it, being the picky eater he is. One swig was enough.

"Hey..." A male waved, walking up to them. He turned to Chase. "You're cute. Wanna fo have some fun?" He whispered in his ear, with a mischievous wink.

"Gross, dude!" Chase shrieked, shoving him away.

"Oh, what? Don't want to play?" He grinned. "I see your flag. You're attracted to dudes. So why not?"

"I'm not making out with a stranger!" Chase shivered at the mere thought.

Maybe he's demisexual... Gary thought, before snapping out of it. "Quit bugging him! He doesn't want you. Now leave."

"And what're you?" The guy scoffed. "His boyfriend?"

Gary turned towards Chase, who was nodding his head frantically. Just go along with it!

Gary nodded, turning back towards the pervert. "Yes, I am."

The male scoffed, turning away. "Losers..."

Chase gave out a sigh of relief. "Thanks..."

Gary nodded. "Also... T-the boyfriend thing..."

"Don't worry about it," Chase coughed, glaring to the side with a slight blush.

"R-right..." Gary nodded. Better to just wait. Then something caught his eye. He looked up, to see a familiar sister paying the guy that had just harassed Chase.

"Natsuki!?"