Chapter 5

Jenna sighed, as she slowed down her pace. Reluctantly, she let out Espeon. "Hey... Want to go get some treats?"

Espeon squealed in approval, as joyfully followed her trainer down the streets.

Jenna ordered some donuts, and sat down at a table. She slowly nibbled at her donut, watching Espeon gobble hers down.

She felt someone boring holes into the back of her head, and turned to see people staring at her. One was a nerd with periwinkle hair, glasses covering up his eyes. The other was a girl who looked as if she was trying to be cool-and clearly failing-with magenta hair stuffed under a hat.

Jenna, nervous, quickly finished her donut. "C-c'mon, Espeon. Let's head home!"

Espeon followed, sensing a panicked aura around her trainer.

Jenna glanced behind her, seeing the people still following her. They started talking when they caught her glance, as if they were only having some fun.

Jenna quickly summoned Espeon into her Poké-ball, and fled. Immediately a cloth was put over her face.

"Mmm-!"

§

Chloe paced around, worriedly. "Where do you think Jenna would've gone..?"

"She'll come back. She's always worried about perverts," Natsuki reassured. "Hopefully she doesn't run into one..."

Chloe's eyes widened. "That's it! We're going to go search for her!"

"But my legs are tired!" Gary whined.

"I don't care! Get you lazy butt up!" Chloe shrieked.

"Ugh..." Gary groaned.

Everyone rushed out into town, frantically searching for the bubbly brunette.

§

Jenna woke up in some weird man cave like base.

She tried to move around, only to find herself bound to a chair. She groaned, as people walked up to her. Team Rocket.

"Ah, yes... Gina, was it?" Jessie hummed.

Jenna's eyes widened. Why you little- she tried to shriek, but it only came out as, "Mmm!"

"Feisty! I like it..." Jessie chuckled softly.

"Say, why don't you join us? We could use someone with a spunky attitude like yours," James asked.

Jenna decided to play along. She gestured towards her taped mouth, and James pulled it off.

Jenna hunched over, gasping for air. "So, what do you say?"

"I say..." Jenna muttered.

§

Chloe was on the verge of tears when everyone met back up. "Anyone!?"

"I didn't find anything," Ash shook his head.

"Me neither," Goh shrugged.

"I thought I saw her, but it was just someone with a purple shirt," Gary groaned.

"Nope," Chase sighed.

"Nothing," Natsuki muttered.

§

"I say..." Jenna muttered. She then kicked James in the balls. "Eat sh*t!"

James hunched over, coughing uncontrollably.

"How dare you!" Jessie gasped. "You had one of the greatest offers of all time, yet you decline it!?"

"Yep," Jenna nodded, casually.