Chapter 2

Gary chuckled lowly, as Natsuki turned towards Chase. "What'd he do!?"

"U-um," Chase stuttered. "He drank a bottle of beer, and he got mad when I said he shouldn't drink anymore..."

"Gary, I swear! Quit drinking!" Natsuki shrieked.

Gary laughed. "I'm not drunk!"

"That's exactly what a drunk person would say!" Natsuki countered.

Chase couldn't help but laugh. "Pfft-"

Natsuki blinked. "Wait... Are you pranking me again!?"

"Maybe," Gary snickered.

"Ugh! You son of a-"

"Hey, language!" Gary smirked.

"Argh!" Natsuki shrieked, slamming the door behind her.

§

"Pride?" Chase gulped.

"Yeah! We're all going to be going!" Jenna nodded. "And we're all going to represent our flags! This may be the only time I get along with Goh!"

Goh laughed lightly.

"I'm glad because I'll be the only lesbian!" Chloe smiled.

"J-jenna? Can I talk with you..." Chase looked at everyone. "... Privately?"

"Ugh, sure," Jenna shrugged.

He led her into the kitchen, and gave a tremendous sigh. "Gary said you helped Goh figure out he was bi?"

"Ugh, yeah," Jenna nodded, as she grabbed a popsicle out of the fridge.

"I need help with mine..." Chase muttered.

"Oh, okay. Let's see... If Chloe was interested in you-act ad if I wouldn't kill you-would you give her a nibble?"

"Ew, no!" Chase gagged.

"Now, what if it was Gary? Would you nibble him?" Jenna questioned.

Chase felt his face go warm. "... Yes..."

"Okay! Then you're probably gay-" Jenna started.

"Wait, but what about Fawn? I wasn't faking it with her!" Chase countered.

Jenna hummed, pulling out her Rotom-phone. She typed in something, showing Chase. "Homoflexible, then?"

Chase read through the description. "I... I kind of like that."

"Okay, then! You going by homoflexible, then?" She then smiled slyly. "I can help you come out, if you want...!"

"Huh?"

§

Jenna had gathered everyone around the bathroom. Apparently, Chase had somehow managed to climb and squeeze into the top shelf in a little closet in there. Jenna opened it up. "He's as flexible as his sexuality."

Everyone blinked, obviously confused.

She sighed, holding up a flag. It was the pride flag, except it had a little black and white line going down the middle.

"Homoflexible!?"

(Sorry this is so short, I ran out of ideas)