Chapter 3

Everyone was watching TV, when there was suddenly shouting from upstairs.

"You're so overprotective! You never let me do anything!"

"I'm just worried! You know I have anxiety!"

"That's no excuse for threatening my friends for just saying 'hello'!"

"Chloe, why didn't you just tell me!? I would've toned it down if you'd asked!"

"We both know you wouldn've! You would of just joked about how much you love me! You never take things seriously!"

"Chloe- You know I have GAD and PTSD! I just try to lighten up the mood-"

Slap!

"Quit using that as an excuse! I wouldn't be surprised if you were faking it!"

The yelling had stopped, and there was the silent creak of a door. Then a loud, thud! as the door slammed shut.

Jenna came running down the stairs, tears running down her face.

"Jenna?" Natsuki asked, seeing Jenna's cheek bright red.

She completely ignored her friend, running out of the house. "Jenna, wait-!"

Everyone got up, frantically looking at each other. "What the heck just happened!?"

"Did they get into a fight!?"

"This is the first time they've ever had a fight!"

"What if they broke up!?"

Natsuki hummed, as she devised a plan. "Goh, you go see what's wrong with Chloe. The rest of us will try and find Jenna!"

Everyone nodded, as Goh seperated from the group.

Goh slowly crept up the stairs, and knocked on Chloe's door. "Go away, Jenna! I don't want to see your face!" Chloe's sore throat hollered through the door.

"Chloe... It's me, Goh," Goh gulped. He had never seem his friend so upset.

There were shuffling, before the door slowly creaked open. "You can come in, ad long as that overprotective jerk isn't with you."

"She isn't, I think she ran away," Goh sighed.

Chloe scoffed. "Good. Maybe she can get run over by a car. Then this'll all be over..."

"Chloe, what's going on!? Why are you acting like you hate Jenna!?"

Chloe turned to him, with bloodshot eyes. "Because all of my friends left me because of her!"

Goh froze. "What..?"

§

"Jenna!" Natsuki hollered.

"Where are you!?" Ash quickly followed.

There was a sniffling sound coming from the river. "You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky... With you, I'm alive, like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide... So stop time right here in the moonlight... 'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes..."

They followed Jenna's wobbily voice, to see her singing as her hand dipped into the river. "Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole... Without you, I've got no hand to hold..."

She picked up a rock at the river edge, and tossed it. "Without you, I feel torn, Zlike a sail in a storm... Without you, I'm just a sad song... I'm just a sad song..."

"... Jenna?" Natsuki asked, wearily.

"Eek-!"

Never In A Million Yearsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें