Chapter 13

Shin POV

Shin: It's been a long time...

Shin snapped his fingers and Sudo, Ike, Sotomura, and Kushida was back.

Sudo: Why did you being us back?! We're not done—

I teleport in front of Sudo and slapped him.

Sudo: Ok...

Shin: Everyone, just as I said earlier this will be the last and final quote.

Ike: What?!

Hashimoto: (We didn't even get even one point and it's gonna end already? Even if we got the next one right we will still lose.)

Shin: This quote will give you 69 points if you got it right.

Everyone: What?!

Boys: The number is kinda sus...

Hashimoto: (We still have chance to win! Yosh!)

Kushida: (If we won and by some chance that I got picked, then I will erase anyone who knows my secret!)

Hirata: (I still got a chance... Kiyotaka-kun just wait you'll be my boyfriend.)

Kanzaki: (We still have a chance to win, huh. Knowing this god, it will probably be related to the menace dangerous threat to my class, that is finally my class enemy, Ayanokoji)

Ishizaki: (I'll get it! The Unlimited Tissues Works!)

"Isn't this unfair to those who got the highest score?" Random guy said.

"So you don't want to get 69 points?"

"I didn't say that. Let's do this!"

"Here is the last and final and end quote!" I said.

"I love Karuizawa Kei."

Everyone: .......What?!

Ike: Is it Hirata?

Miyamotoxic: That has to be it.

Hiratards looks down.

Ryuen: Kukuku (So that monster who raped me, confessed to her, huh?)

Ryuen started to remember something that didn't happen

Shin: (Wait a minute)

Sakayanagi: Fufufu (Looks like Ayanokoji-kun decided to learn a human's warmth)