Ponyboy is a nerd 🤓

Third person POV:

Johnny laid on pony's bed out of boredom. Ponyboy was completing his homework and it had been going on for hours now. Johnny and him were supposed to be hanging out but instead it turned out the teachers decided to hand out extra revision homework for an upcoming exam.

"C'mon, just do it later. I'm bored pony." Whined Jonny as he buried his face in a fluffy pillow.

"No baby, just wait a few more minutes." Ponyboy mumbled, not even bothering to make eye contact with his boyfriend.

'A few more minutes my ass. It's been 2 fucking hours you fuckhead" Johnny thought to himself harshly.

Although his thoughts were more on the mean side, he had very right to think like that. Bitch ass horse man had been reassuring he would finish his homework 'in a few minutes' but no, he is a bitch and keeps lying.

Johnny just rolled around on his back mindlessly, messing up Pony's recently made bed in the process. The soft sheets felt nice against his skin. He peered over to Ponyboy, seeing him sitting at his desk, his back facing him.

He sat there and thought what could possibly get Pony to pay some attention to himself. After minutes of thinking he finally got an idea.

He has an idea yk yk 😏

"Pone, Are you sure ya don't wanna just finish the rest of your homework tomorrow? This is bullshit, you're gonna do good on the exam." Commented the dark haired boy, in an annoyed voice.

Ponyboy turned his head to meet Johnnys "Yes im sure, I would rather just finish this crap today." He complained and continued his work.

'Fine then, be a bitch' Johnny rolled his eyes at the thought. He had been waiting for hours and was sick of it, like anyone else would.

He got up and approached Pony. Ponyboy on the other hand didn't hear Johnny sneaking up on him. Johnny pulled back the chair the blonde was sitting on just enough so he could squeeze through the gap of the desk and the chair.

"What are yo-." The taller boy was cut off by Johnny slipping into his lap. He wrapped his arms around Johnny's waist by instinct and Johnny wrapped his arms around Pony's shoulder.

"C'mon babe, please?" The older boy begged and made his cutest face. Pony was mesmerised by his glistening honey-kissed eyes.

"Hmmm... fine." Whispered his boyfriend, blushing and not making eye contact with Johnny.

"I love you" Mumbled Johnny while his lips were pressed against the soft pale skin of his partner. He left delicate kisses all over Pony's collarbones and neck area. Soft enough that it didn't leave any marks.

"Fuck..." The taller boy said, barely under a whisper. All this affection was getting him whiny.

He finally stopped and looked back into the other boys greenish-grey eyes and smiled.

"Well I guess you can go back to your work now." Johnny said and started to get off  Pony's lap but the hands around his waist didn't let him.

"No, I promised we would hang out." The younger boy reassured while planting a kiss on Johnny's forehead. Johnny practically melted in his touch.

They enjoyed each other's company the rest of the afternoon. And Pony also did good on his exam 💪

This was short but I'm a lazy bitch so yeah. I got this idea because I know that I'm gonna fail my science exam, random but it gave me inspiration.

Love you babes 😍💍