Sneaky horse 😻

Aged up bc I know damn well I'm gonna get cancelled if I don't 🙀

Not writing smut lmao 😫

...

Yet 😈

#Cancel CrUsTy_ToEs101 2022 😻

Johnny's POV:

Most of the gang were in the living room, watching tv, chatting, just hanging out. Pony and I were sitting on the couch next to each other. He was getting really touchy, not complaining but we were with the gang and it was embarrassing.

"So Pony, how was the exam you were talking about?" Question Sodapop, sitting on the recliner.

Pony rolled his eyes "Mmm... It was okay." He mumbled, obviously annoyed.

"What did ya get?"

"An A."

"Cool"

I continued to watch tv while Steve went on about some annoying customer at the gas station. I suddenly felt something touch my neck. It was Pony. He was running his fingers down my neck and stopping at my collarbones. No one seemed to notice, luckily.

"I love you Babycakes." Pony whispered to me quietly so only I could hear.

"Mmm, love you too." I said while smiling softly.

Pony started getting closer and closer to my face. He soon connected our lips gently. He pulled away just to kiss me again. It was sweet and short.

"Hey Johnny want something to eat?" Yelled Darry from the kitchen.

"No thanks, I'm full." I replied, raising my voice slightly so he could hear.

"Pony? You want something?"

"Nah."

We held hands for a while when watching television. But I could tell he was getting bored, he kept fidgeting and looking around. Pony let go of my hand.

"You bored Pony?"

"I mean kinda but I'm too lazy to do anything." He told truthfully.

(I bet you have the energy to do Johnny though, I better stfu 🏃‍♀️)

He laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I assumed he was going to asleep because he didn't move much after that.

The gang asked me if I wanted to hang out with them at the drive in tomorrow and of course I said yes. They then started talking about general stuff revolving around their live.

"You should've just put it in the oven! Then it could be like... Warm cereal!"

"You can't put cereal in the oven, numb nuts!"

I couldn't help but laugh.

I was about to say something but I felt Pone shift around. I looked to my side and he was awake or just opened his eyes after a while. He kept looking at my neck and collarbones but I tried to ignore it. Once again I felt him move around but this time his face was close to my neck. He pressed his lips down and kissed my neck gently.

I looked back at the gang and none of them seemed to notice? Maybe it was because they were all to my left and Pony was sitting on my right. Meaning that it made Pony still looked like he was sleeping? Regardless, it's still very embarrassing.

Yes, they accept us surprisingly. I assumed that they would've beat us and kick us out to survive on the streets, like anyone else would. It's the 60's for fucks sake.

Those soon gentle kisses turned into him slightly biting. He was giving me hickeys.

"P-Pone, not here..." I said as quietly as I could.

"Well if you be quiet they won't know sweetheart." He whispered back with a sly smile on his face. That face made me weak every time.

He continued to suck my neck. My face was getting red and my ears burnt. I started getting squirmy. It hurt and tickled at the same time, weird feeling if you ask me. I bit my lip to try and stay quiet. It was working but I didn't know how longer I could stay quiet.

I stood up quickly and started walking away.

"I'm gonna get water." I stated and went to the kitchen. I made sure to turn around and poke my tongue out at Pony. That little bitch trying to embarrass me.

I got a cup filled it up with water and drank it. I was about to turn around when I was suddenly grabbed and picked up. I started to squirm about to get out of whoever's grip I was in. I soon noticed it was my boyfriend and relaxed. He put me on my counter and looked me in the eye.

"Babe? What are you doing?" I asked, while he held my hand.

(You 💋)

"Nothing. Why did you run away?" He smiled. "Couldn't keep quiet?"

I felt anger burn up. Well he probably couldn't if he was getting hickeys INFRONT of the gang.

I smiled and hit his arm playfully.

"As if you could keep quiet!" I whisper yelled and tried to go back to the living room.

A force wouldn't let me though. Pony grabbed my hips tightly but not to hurt me. He gave a pleading look and rubbed my hips.

"Please can we stay here for a few minutes?" He paused "Not to do ANYTHING but I was just so bored back there."

"Mmm... Okay." I smiled and gave him a suspicious look.

Pony slid his hands up my shirt and hugged me. God, why couldn't he just hug me normally. He has to make everything that one little step further. I mean, I like it though...

He rubbed his cold hands against my back and it made me flinch a bit but my body soon got used to it. His hands started at my mid back but soon travelled to my lower back. Pone really thought he was sly didn't he? I decided not to say anything though.

He pulled away and kissed me.

"Well, I'm gonna go back. Love you Sunshine." He said and kissed my forehead. Pony then disappeared back to the living room.

He really knew how to make me obsessed with him.

This chapter reminds me of dog shit because of how bad it is and you had to read it. Sorry, not sorry.

Bye I'm gonna go drown now 💋