Smut bc i am no click baiter 💀

!!smut!!

PONY AND JOHNNY ARE BOTH 18, DONT CANCEL ME 😟🗿

Also this chapter is kinda long too. I kinda wanted it to have a story and not just them fucking 😍

So sorry if this bores you until you get up to the smut part 😔

Also, this is the worst shit I've wrote so don't hesitate calling me a mind destroying cunt 🤝

Third person POV:

Pony and Johnny have been dating for about a year now. They hadn't done more than just make out. Pony wanted to go further but he wasn't sure how to. So he went to Dallas for help, surely out of all people Dally could help?

The blonde haired boy walked to Bucks to find Dallas. It was a tiring walk but worth it. He walked in and was instantly hit with the bright red lights. He went to the bar. Buck was serving some customers so he waited until he was done. Finally when he served those people he went to ask where Dal was.

"Hey Buck, I was wondering where Dallas was?" He practically had to scream because of the deafening music.

"Probably up in his room. It's the first one." The middle aged man explained shortly before walking off to get some more beers.

"Thanks!" Pony exclaimed and he ran up the stairs.

'First room? This one should be it' He thought as he knocked on the door.

He heard loud footsteps on the wooden floor and then the door slammed open. There was the one and only, Dallas Winston. He was wearing some sweat pants and a random shirt, his hair all messy.

"Hey Pony, what do you want kid?" He asked in a groggy voice. Must've been sleeping.

Pony didn't know how to word it. Why did he even decide to go to Dallas anyway. This was gonna be an awkward conversation but he had to get it over with.

"Can we actually talk inside? It's kinda important..." Dal just nodded his head and let the younger boy inside.

They both sat on the bed and sat in awkward silence. Ponyboy didn't know how to start the conversation.

"So?? What do you need to talk about?" Dallas paused for a second "Wait did you and Johnny break up?!" He raised his voice in shock.

'Dumbass'  Ponyboy said internally

"No!" He reassured. Dally would kill Ponyboy if he broke Johnnys heart.

"Well..?" The two boys sat there. Staring at the door in front of them.

"I need help! I really wanna take it further with Johnny but I don't know how!" Pony cried dramatically while throwing his arms up.

Bye if I was Ponyboy I would literally just flush myself down the toilet rn

"Like...sex?" Dallas asked quietly. Ponyboy just nodded his head in embarrassment.

"Don't ya know how it works already?" Dallas laughed at the younger boy. Surely he knew, he was 18 years old for fucks sake.

"No no! I know I just wanna know more about it. I really don't wanna mess it up." He confessed quietly. Johnny meant the world to him and he didn't wanna hurt him in any way.

"Oh okay." The older man paused "It ain't too difficult. Just ask for consent before you do anything, you don't wanna make him feel pressured. And you know Johnny, even if something is bothering him he is too shy to say anything."

The younger boy nodded, processing everything his friend said. Dal was right, he knew Johnny well.

Dallas continued "And be real gentle with him. It's his first time right? God, it's scary for the first time."