Cuddles with Johnny and Poner Boner 😻

Short chapter bc I am in a writing mood but literally have nothing to write about 💪

3rd person POV:

It was a tiring day for both boys. Ponyboy had track practice after school and Johnny just had a bad day at school, especially in maths class. They both had showers, ate dinner and were ready for bed. It was fairly late, 10:38 pm to be exact.

"Goodnight guys!" Pony yelled out to the remaining people of the gang still awake.

"Night!" Someone yelled back, sounded like Soda.

Johnny followed closely behind his boyfriend while walking up to the room. They entered and instantly flopped on the bed tiredly. The feeling of soft sheets and blankets were relaxing after a long day.

Pony laid on his back comfortably, slightly sitting upward, while Johnny laid next to him. The taller of the two looked over and sighed.

"Babycakes, c'mon." Pony said while gesturing to his chest. He smiles and looks Johnny in the eyes.

Johnny eventually got the message and crawled over. He gently placed himself on top of his boyfriend, legs on both sides of Pony's torso and laid his head on his upper chest, near his neck.

"Am I-" the older boy paused "Am I squishing you?" He didn't wanna make Pony uncomfortable in any way.

"No baby don't worry, you're light." He responded, rubbing Johnny's back for comfort.

Pony wrapped his arms around Johnny's torso tightly. The blonde sat up a little to kiss his boyfriends forehead. This made the older boys face turn a light shade of pink.

The heartbeats from Ponyboy were comforting for Johnny and he loved it. His eyes started feeling heavy and he closed them. The feeling of Pony rubbing his back was soothing.

"I love you, babe." Whispered the younger boy in a quiet voice.

"I- I love you too, baby." Johnny admits while he slowly drifts to unconsciousness.

He fell asleep in his lovers arms and it was the best feeling ever.

Short but slays, whatevs 🙄