Washing Machine Heart

Baby, though I've closed my eyes
I know who you pretend I am

The crowd was screaming as the music blared loudly.

Sodo was playing loudly and got to the very front of the stage.
Y/N stared at him, singing the lyrics like it was the last thing he'd ever say to anybody.

Sodo took an interest in this boy, a very big interest..
Every chance he got, sodo would be front and center, the other ghouls teasing him about it.

Sodo got a long hit of Swiss' cart and went to the front of the stage again, blowing it into Y/N's face.

Y/N was already absolutely zooted but this turned him on, extremely.

Y/N POV:

I was standing infront of sodo and he was about to throw a pick at me but swiss ran behind him and grabbed his fucking dick

My jaw dropped and i audibly gasped
Swiss had a giant grin and sodo literally arched his back.

Swiss walked away and sodo threw a pick at my head after seeing my reaction

The ritual came to an end and sodo walked swords the front of the stage and handed me a paper with the 'call me' sign and everyone was cheering.

I went to the meet n greet afterwards and was talking to papa iv
"Our nameless ghoul sure was distracted by you" he laughed and i blushed

Me and my friend were high off our ass and she was straight dying at that comment.
"Shut up Allyson or I'll tell papa about your ao3 fanfic"

He looked at us with a big grin and she spacked my shoulder as i laughed.

We went to the hotel next to where the ritual was because we were not about to drive 30 minutes home like this.

"Sooooo~" she started. "You gonna call your boyfrienddd?" She teased as i held the small paper with a number on it that said 'Nameless ghoul ;)' on it in bold.

"Oh shut up ally he doesn't even know my name" i pushed her on the bed and we were just fucking around like children.

Eventually the fuckery lead to us having a pillow fight with no mercy until there was a knock at the door.

I got up and opened it to see one of the room service ladies
"Can i help you?"
"Yes, can you please keep it down, the people across the hall said it was a bit noisy"

Me and ally laughed and said "sure" then closed the door.

"Holy fuck Y/N we barely got here and we're already in trouble" she wheezed and we broke down laughing on the floor.

"You think we could get in trouble for smoking in here?" I asked "eh probably but we can always be higher"

"Atta girl!" I shouted and we grabbed the bong from our car, taking it back to our room where we lit it up and hotboxed the room

"I should call him" i giggled and she agreed

By now we were laying on the bed, her in my lap.
I picked up my phone and dialed the number on the paper

"...Who is this?" Someone said from the line
"Hey! My friend wants to fuck you!" Allyson shouted and i covered her face with a pillow
"Sorry about her, I'm Y/N, from the ritual"

"Oh you were the one who i hit in the head, right?"

Me and Ally laughed and said "yup" at the same time. Ally playing the video of me being hit on repeat with her phone.