IFHY

Cause when I hear your name I can not stop cheesing
I love you so much that my heart stops beating when you're leaving
And I'm grieving and my heart starts bleeding
Life without you has no god damn meaning
Sorry I'm passive aggressive for no god damn reason
It's that my mood change like these god damn seasons
I'll fall for you, but I love you

Y/N POV:
I stayed say on the floor in the morning, just scrolling through twitter.

Shuffling was heard and i saw Ally getting up, cumulus groaning and sitting up slowly.

"What time is it?" Cumulus softly asked
"8:20 am. Why?"

"Oh dear! The tour bus leaves in an hour, i have to go back to my room for a moment!"

She kissed Allys cheek goodbye and hurried out the room, lazily throwing on her mask.

"Yo wheres Sodo?" Ally perked up to me
"Guess he fell asleep in Aethers room i dunno." I shrugged

"Oh okay!" She smiled and got up, walking to her bag sprawled out and opened on the floor

"Last night was wild, did you get any sleep?" She said, kissing my forehead and changing infront of me while i stared blankly at my phone.
"Nah. Didint really feel like sleeping"

"Did you hear the cops? They were super loud i wonder what happened."
"Hm. Guess i took a nap. Im still kinda high"

She giggled and slipped on a tube top instead of a bra
"Ally its barely 8 am and you look like you're going to a club"

"And you look like a slut. Now we're even" she smiled. Shoving shit in her bag looking like it would burst open at any given moment.

"Oh yeah i should put on a shirt" i got up and left my phone opened on the bed.

I grabbed one of her crop tops and went to the bathroom.
Quickly showering i hopped out and looked in the mirror.

"God i have so many hickeys" i shuddered, slipping on the shirt then walking out the bathroom.

"Whats next? Need a skirt lady?"

"Sure, try me. I can still fuck a bitch up in a mini skirt." She basically took it as a challenge and gave me a mini low-rise jean skirt and some heels

"Go get dolled up babe" she giggled and i laughed, changing into the outfit.

"Do my makeup!!" I groaned and sat on the small couch-chair. "Alright alright" she grabbed the chair and scooted it right infront of where she was sitting on the bed.

*15 minutes later*

She finally finished my makeup and gave me two tiny pigtails on the side of my head

"You look adorable!" She squealed and hugged me.

"Lets go get this shit in the car." I stood up and grabbed my backpack, walking out the door.

"You almost forgot your pho-" she paused.
"Ooh~ gonna text your little boooooyfriend?~" she teased and i ran over, snatching it from her hand.

"Give that! I was going to but i dont want to seem needy. Hes probably still asleep!" We kept walking down the hall, she handed me one of her airpods and played IFHY.

"Damnn, your music taste really is healing after that gross country only phase you had." I teased and she hit my shoulder

"Oh don't even, you only like ghost because theyre soooooo hot" she sarcastically said

"Talking about me already?~" a warm hand touched my shoulder.
I quickly turned around and went into mortal kombat mode.

"Calm down its just me." Sodo laughed and i calmed down
"You can never be too careful these days" Ally shrugged and pointed out my new outfit

"Whats cookin' good lookin'?" He tried to say.
"Pfft- don't evenn. Anyways aren't you supposed to already be on the tour bus?"

"Oh yeah i had a proposition for you two"

"Go on" Ally beamed.

"Why ddont you two come on tour with us? We can convert the dining table into a bed" he grinned under his mask

"I would love too but i have to go to work to pay for the rent she doesn't pay"

"Ooh about that! We will be taking your offer because... we got evicted!" She gave me akward jazz hands

"Excuse me."

"Well i had to get that much weed somehow and my plug had an offer and-"

"Alright you two we can save the bickering for the bus lets go." Sodo said, guiding us to the elevators.

"Ally you were supposed to pay rent this month!" I whisper-yelled at her inside the Elevator

"Well i said im sorry! But look at it this way! We can spend the next few months here and then both get new jobs!"

"What about all the shit in our trailer?"

"Hold on, you two lived in a trailer park?"

"She thought itd be as good as trailer park boys and its all we could really afford anyways-"

"I am so sorry but..its literally 8:57. We have to run." Sodo said, grabbing our wrists and dragging us to the front desk where we handed our key and ran out to the bus, conveniently next to our car.

"What about our car?"

"I can hire a chauffeur to take it to the church, now lets get on the bus before it leaves our sorry asses!"

We got on and all the ghouls and copia waved.

"I think im feeling starstuck again" Ally said, violently grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"Well you won't be for long since we have to live with them because of someone."

"I already said sorry!"

"Okay you two cmon lets go upstairs."

Sodo grabbed our hands and took us up the ladder leading to the top.

"I think im feeling claustrophobic" i said, laying on the floor.

"Well durr. This is only meant for little beds so of course you cant stand up here" Ally said, sitting next to my head.

"It is a bit cramped, even for me!" Sodo laughed, sitting on his bed.
"Mm Sodo are you sure you want us here? I know Ally can be alot"
Before i could even laugh at my own joke Ally pinched my cheek.

"Owwie" i jokingly moaned out.

"Thats what you deserve!" She pouted aand crossed her arms.

"Do you have my puffin?" I looked up at Ally.

"Which one?"

"Mmm..Banana Candy?"

She pulled it out of the front pocket of her backpack and threw it at my stomach.

"Make sure to do it out the window" i looked around the room to find a window and the only one was conveniently next to Sodos bed.

"Ooh, i see what you men" i smirked and hopped on his bed, closing the curtain so we were alone.

"Wanna shotgun it?" He nodded and took of his mask.

"God you look amazing." I grinned and hit the wax, blowing it into his mouth before kissing him. The kiss gradually got more violent, Smoke blowing out our mouths in the small breaths we took

Eventually i pullled away and coughed into the pillow, laying on my stomach.
"Damn your ass looks good from this angle"

I blushed and pulled down my skirt
"Don't you daree"

I hit it once more before laying down on his lap.

"What happened last night?"

"Well we nearly had se-"
"After that!"

"We went to bed?"

"No, Ally said the cops were here and i saw you go to Aethers room then never come back"

He sat in silence for a minute

"I was smoking on the balcony and i guess someone thought i was going to jump. Then Aether talked to the cops so i just hung out with him til i passed out" he shrugged and so did i.