I will always love you

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I'm wishing you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love

Sodo POV:

It was morning now so i rolled off the bed, carefull not to pull Y/N off with me.
I flopped on the floor and grabbed onto Aethers legs, he just so happened to be walking past me.

"Sodo let go!" He tried to wiggle out of my grip but i did not let go whatsoever.
"Nope! Youll have to drag me downstairs if you want me to let go"

"Fine" he started walking and i was now being dragged, he was surprisingly strong but we got to the ladder and he jumped downstairs, me falling downstairs and hitting my head.
Swiss broke down laughing as i layed on the floor like a dead family guy character.

"Are you okay?" Aether asked, kneeling down to make sure i didint have a broken nose.
"Obviously not" i groaned and he helped me sit up

"I think i have a minor major concussion" he laughed but covered his mouth quickly

"I'll go grab the first aid kit" he said, running to the bathroom as i just sat sprawled out on the floor.
"Swiss i will snap your neck if you dont stop laughing."

He was trying not to but he just couldn't stop laughing so i got up, my legs wobbly and walked over to him, smacking his face.

"Ow! Did you burn me?? My beautiful face!" He whined and i rolled my eyes.

"I have the first a...Sodo did you just smack the shit out of Swiss?" He giggled while opening the first aid kit on the small counter

"He deserved it! He was pissing me off"

He rolled his eyes and Aether handed him a small ice pack.
He put it on his wound and hissed at me before going back to his bed.

Aether put bandaids on my few cuts and scratches

"You gotta be more careful Sodo"

"Aeth you pushed me downstairs!"

"Nope, you chose to grab onto my legs whilst i was just trying to go downstairs to eat" he hummed, still helping me

"Okay but you didint have to jump downstais like a lunnatic!" He rolled his eyes and grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge and handed it to me.

"Well!..still you couldve just grabbed my arms or something, we both know you're stronger then me!"
He shook his head
"Too tired for all that"

"When are we getting to the next destination, feels like ive been seeing only road for eternity this is worse then purgatory!"

"We both know thats not true, and we'll br at our destination in 4 hours so thats not too long away, we can atleast get out for a while and sleep in a real bed for once, we are sharing rooms at this hotel now"

"Oh yeah, about that, are you fine with Y/N also staying in the room with us, he wasn't really planned on being here but yknow"

He nodded and grabbed some snacks
"Lets watch a movie"
I excitedly nodded and we sat at the table, setting up his phone on a heavy water bottle

"What are we going to watch?"

"Lets watch book of life, ive gotten good at spanish now and i know you're already fluent"
I nodded and we put it on, just chilling.

'Y sueño llegar
A tu alma tocar
Amor más que amor es el nuestro y te lo vengo a dar
Te amo, ¡y más!
Te amo y sabrás
Que nadie como yo te amará
En esta canción
Yo veo quien soy
Amor más que amor es el mío y lo siento
Amor más que amor es el tuyo y presiento
Amor más que amor es el nuestro
Si tú me lo das'