Earned it

Hey, hey
I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected

Y/N POV:

"Ow it hurts!" I yelled
"Oh come on its not that bad! Youre being dramatic."

"No ir re...really hurts!" I yelped as he pushed it in deeper
He rolled his eyes and i covered my heavy breathing with my hand.

"Oh calm down its one earring. This is your fault for hot going to a tattoo shop snd having me stick a needle in your ear." He said and put the earring back in.

We both laughed and i rubbed my ear. "Well now what?" He asked "lets go back to my room and get higher, i want to have fun tonight."

He shrugged and we walked to my room.
"Hi All-" i went to wave but i saw her lipstick smudged all over her face and Cumulus covering her mouth
"Hi Y/N" she akwardly chuckled.

"Well you two hsve fun eith that, i, on the other hand. Am going to get more high with him."

"Is that a peircing?" I nodded. "You're wuch a pussy to needles th-" i threw a pillow at her face

"I dont know what shed talking about. Stoners haha they say the darndest things!"

We smoked for like an hour and i was meeting god.
When we're sober we're going to be so mad we used all the weed but who cares.

Ally and Cumulus had fallenasleep long ago so now it was just me and Sodo.

"I'm gonna shower" i sadi, mid conversation. I walked to the bathroom and he just followed so i decided i didint really care if he could see me

"Yeah so we were like- get this- we were on stage and- and like he...uh.. oh yeah! He like grabbed my cock!" Sodo laughed as i took off my clothes, leaving me in my boxers.
"Oh yeah! I have that on video" i giggled and turned on the shower

"Hey wanna shower together?" I said, surprised id even said that.
"Yeah sure, hell needs i- uh.. need one!" We both got in the shower, both still wearing our boxers as we giggled profusely for no reason.

We didint have sex but the swxual tension was surely high.

"Do you listen to taylor swift?" I asked while drying myself.
"No, why?"

I gasped and dragged him out the bathroom and we sat on the floor infront of the bed, turning on youtube on the tv.
I put on 'Right where you left me'

I started singing along and we got up ans started dancing like hippies.

"You left me no choice but to stay here forever!~" i sang my little heart out as Sodo attempted to guess the lyrics along.

We sang and danced and i put on 'Lover'

"Oh! Oh! I know this one!" Sodo shouted loudly

"We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
And this is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?" He sung

"Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my"

"Lover""Lover"

We sung the whole song, and at the end we were on the floor making out.

It was about 2:37 am by now.

We heard knocking at the door and i stood up, hickeys and bite marks all over my neck and chest.

I opened the door to come bace to face with THE Papa Emeritus IV!!

I didint know what to do so i bowed, revealing who was in my room

"Can you keep it do- Sodomizer?" He cut himself off in pure disbelief.

Sodo jumped up and ran over "Hey copia! Meet my- uh- help me out here (butchered) Y/N"
"Boyfriend!"
"Yeah boyfriend! Lets go with tha...t"

"Are you two high?"

"Very" i giggled

Papa peeked his head inside the room to see Cumulus passed out on the bed next to Ally

"I'm so confused- wait Sodo is this the boy you were staring at during the whole Ritual"

"Hell yes i am! Woo!" I shouted and laughed.

"Why are you two naked?- wait i actually don't want to know."
"We just showered, calm down Copia we didint even have sex" he rolled his eyes and copia held in a laugh

"Well im sure you plan on it so just, keep the noise down. I know its the last day of the imperatour but still, id like my beauty sleep. He waved goodbye and left.

"So do you plan on it?" I smirked at him

"Why not" he grinned devilishly and bit my neck, man sure has fangs.

His warm hands trailed down my body to my boxers and slipped them off. Slowly jacking me off while giving me more hickeys.

My hands trailed dow to his boxers and i slowly rubbed him off through them
When he would moan i would feel my neck vibrate and he would growl.

I bit my lip and then grabbed his face away from my neck, pushing him against the wall and making out with him roughly.

This goes on for about 30 minutes til we tire ourselves out and put back on clothes, him wearing a pair of my shorts i apparently had in my backpack and i gave him my shirt.

We both eventually fell asleep on the bed, all 4 of us akwardly placed on the blankets, i got cold so i attempted to yank the blankets to me but to no avail, so me and Sodo ended up cuddling me, heat radiated off his body onto mine.