Secret Wedding in the night

Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen were very close now they new everything about each other Lan Xichen knew he wanted to marry Jiang Cheng and he decided tomorrow will be the day he will ask. Later Lan Xichen went out to buy something a ring to hide in his forehead ribbon. Lan Xichen couldn't find the perfect ring but then something caught his eye a amethyst ring with beautiful embroidery a purple stone with a gold outside, Lan Xichen knew that men dint usually wear wedding rings but he wanted to show everyone he was his even though their relationship was secret. Lan Xichen bought the ring and hid it from Jiang Cheng.

Later that night

"Wanyin do you love me?"

"Huh Lan Huan of course I love you"

"Mn okay just making sure" Lan Xichen was scared that Jiang Cheng still might say no so he had to make sure that Jiang Cheng really loved him

Jiang Cheng ran his little legs all the way to Lan Xichen and gave him a big hug, Lan Xichen dint expect it but grabbed Jiang Cheng. They flung onto the bed in a big hug, honestly the jiang clan was happy that Jiang Cheng wasn't being a work alcoholic like he usually is.

"It's getting late Lan Huan should we sleep?"

"Sure Wanyin~" Lan Xichen was very happy that they would finally sleep, yes he did like spending time with his lover but he wanted to marry him now! Soon enough Jiang Cheng fell asleep and Lan Xichen just looked at him and how beautiful he was he loved him so much he couldn't even express it.

Once Lan Xichen had finally fallen asleep he was at peace due to he was nervous the entire day yet it was all gone once he had cuddled up to his Wanyin, yet Jiang Cheng of course kept moving. The next day came rolling around and Lan Xichen woke up early and gave Jiang Cheng a kiss on the forehead and left a note with the ring in his hand. You may be wondering why leave a note cause he's getting Jiang Cheng something to wear, he wanted it to be purple for obvious reasons and found the most beautiful one 

Lan Xichen just got a fancy version of his outfit to wear but still loved Jiang Cheng's more. Lan Xichen came home and opened to see Jiang Cheng still in his room although he looked like he was gonna cry soon.

"Wanyin?"

"Ah, finally you're back!" Jiang Cheng was waiting for Lan Xichen the entire time and started to get worried.

"Heh, what did you think I would never return?" Lan Xichen was obviously teasing but to his surprise Jiang Cheng said 'yes' Lan Xichen just hugged Jiang Cheng "so uhm I was thinking of a date... and I bought some outfits for us since I want it to be special, we can watch the sunset."

"Oh? Can I see what you got me?"

"No! Not until it's the afternoon, it's still lunch time"

Jiang Cheng kept pestering Lan Xichen until it was time to go

"Here, take it and get dressed" Lan Xichen was still so scared

"Thanks"

Jiang Cheng started stripping

"Huh! Hey hey not here!!"

"Hm why you've seen me naked?" Jiang Cheng was quite confused due to they literally had sex and had seen Jiang Cheng inside and out *wink wink*

"Fine, we can get dressed together."

Soon they both stripped and got dressed straight after, Lan Xichen still had the ring on him he had kept it near him since the morning.

"Well let's go" Lan Xichen dragged Jiang Cheng to this special place.

Once they got there

"Woah!" Jiang Cheng was surprised on how beautiful the sunset was "huh Lan Xichen where did you go?"

"I'm just uh peeing I'll just be a second!" Lan Xichen was lying he knew one of his rules of the clan was not to lie but it's not like anyone would find out, you wanna know what he was actually doing he was tying he forehead ribbon to the ring. Lan Xichen walked out of behind the tree,

"Huh where's your forehead ribbon?" Jiang Cheng dint know much about the Lan clan knew they always wore they're headband thing "did you loose it?"

"Heh Wanyin you're funny, why don't you close your eyes for me and I'll show you where it is then."

"Oh okay!" Jiang Cheng shut his eyes

Lan Xichen slipped the ring on his lovers ring finger and put the forehead ribbon on his palm, Lan Xichen had a gentle smile on his face.

"Open your eyes Wanyin and look at your hands"

And Jiang Cheng did just that and saw it. Jiang Cheng jumped onto Lan Xichen and gave him what felt like a million kisses.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!" Jiang Cheng was very happy like he was gonna explode,

And guess what, they lived their happily ever after! They told people about it. They were as free as a bird.

Thank you for reading!

Authors note:

This is my first story so not the best so I apologise and appreciate those who read this. Xicheng is one of my favourite ships so I wanted to share my enjoyment of them since they are just so cute. I might make a wangxian story soon but if I do Lan Wangji is bottom. Anyway thank you so so much I love you all so much. Please also forgive me if there are any parts that don't make sense or aren't the right spelling, I only did this story quick well kinda. Honestly I think this was pretty good for my first story although English isn't my first language but that's fine I think I did a great job. I hope if you liked this you can support me in the future with more of my story's perhaps. Also if you would like you can follow my Instagram Chaikaiii or 拆开. Thank you all I love you all so so much.

Words: 1004