Stay?

THIS MAY BEEN CONSIDERED NSFW

Jiang Cheng was laying in his bed just about to fall asleep when he saw a figure jump through the window. It was Lan Xichen not wanting to make the guards be confused on why he was there at night. "Huhh? A-Huan?"

"Hehe, hello Mr Sect leader!"

Lan Xichen came close to Jiang Cheng, as Jiang Cheng slowly sat up on his bed. Lan Xichen sat with Jiang Cheng and kissed him and just teasing him. Jiang Cheng got a bit mad for Lan Xichen just teasing him so Jiang Cheng began to wrap his legs around Lan Xichen and kissing him softly yet wet. Lan Xichen quickly slipped his tongue into Jiang Cheng's mouth, and tasted the odd caramel taste. Jiang Cheng slowly slipped down onto the bed with them still kissing in giggles. Lan Xichen began moving Jiang Cheng clothes slightly off his body, just slightly spreading the robes chest area, to be as if a window. Jiang Cheng realised this pretty quickly and began taking off Lan Xichen clothes although he had far more layers than just a night gown, but Jiang Cheng eventually got it off. They still had long steamy kisses, as the kisses slowly trailed down to the neck and stomach. They both felt extremely flirtatious. Lan Xichen finally took his eyes off Jiang Cheng's lips and focused on his face, Jiang Cheng looked beautiful with his eyes locked on Lan Xichen's and his messy clothes and hair and his love bites on his neck. Lan Xichen felt so aroused. But Jiang Cheng stopped him.

"Not tonight. I'm sorry Jin Ling's sleeping over and he's the room just next to me, he'll hear us"

"Hmph, okay" Lan Xichen was obviously upset

Jiang Cheng kissed Lan Xichen on the forehead completely forgetting that his ribbon is there and quickly took it off and put on the side table. Jiang Cheng hugged Lan Xichen and curled up right next to him and few words left his mouth.

"Stay?"

"Of course, A-Cheng. I love you"

"Love you too"  

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry this is very short