Everlasting smiles

Lan  Xichen and Jiang Cheng had been dating for a long time now, but their love never changed. Although they couldn't see each other much I mean they were both clan leaders and they couldn't leave their clans, for each other so they found it hard to make time for each other, and they tried, they really did but it was hard, and they slowly started drifting apart finding themselves without each other. They were basically strangers.

They barely talked but they loved each other, but it wasn't everlasting. 

Jiang Cheng awoke form a deep slumber without his lover, he sometimes forgot he was in a relationship, he knew it was his fault though. Lan Xichen always made time for Jiang Cheng, but then once it was the day Jiang Cheng couldn't go, something would come up. Every time.

Jiang Cheng left his chambers, and saw someone at his door, it was a tall figure with long black hair drifting down his back, and the person had beautiful soft pale skin that looked like soft clouds. It was Lan Xichen.

Jiang Cheng was a bit shocked seeing him. "Jiang Cheng..., I'm sorry to arrive without notice but, it feels like we're falling apart." Small words left Lan Xichen's mouth. Jiang Cheng looked sad, he knew it was right. Jiang Cheng invited Lan Xichen in and they just sat down in silence. Lan Xichen stood up and crept up next to Jiang Cheng and sat next to him a forced Jiang Cheng look at him. Lan Xichen had a sad look in his eyes, in fact they both did. Suddenly Jiang Cheng felt something push against his lips, Lan Xichen kissed him, it felt nice, Jiang Cheng missed it. He missed the sweet peach taste of his lips. He missed Lan Xichen. 

Lan Xichen giggled, at Jiang Cheng sad but flustered face. He smiled, and his grin made Jiang Cheng absolutely fall for him all over again. And they just smiled with each other and hugged and exchanged soft kisses. They giggled and laughed with each other, when ever they saw each other, they had everlasting smiles.

AUTHORS NOTE:

sorry this is short just wanted to do a quick little update. Also thank you so much for for the popularity, i really appreciate it. 💕💕