Prologue

(Music playing)

                                    🎵… Oh yeah
                                Don't leave me baby
                                   Just turn around

                                   Yeah yeah yeah 
            Play another slow jam (play another slow jam)
                               This is my property
                               Tell me what is love

                         나를 사랑하지 않는 너를 잊은 채
                         하고 싶었던 모든걸 하고 살아도
                        머릿속에 넌 절대 지워지지가 않아
                                             도대체...🎵

She was waiting till her destination arrives. It's been an hour long. The heavy traffic made her much more impatient. She had nothing else but noticing the details outside. The day was gloomy and dark, In a few minutes, the rain increased and people were scurrying down the street. A little girl with a backpack on her back was running down the street, probably coming back home from her classes. Two delivery guys were doing their best to get past the huge puddle of water that had been created. A couple walked down hurriedly under an umbrella and took shelter in the nearby shop. A group of college students were also in the shop ,talking and giggling.

"First time in Kawasaki?" The deep voice startled the young girl.

"Hm..." The driver seemed friendly but she didn't want to give much of a speech as the driver was somehow a stranger.

"Do you know the details of the place your going?" The man asked.

"Nothing much" she tried her best to answer short and sweet. Well maybe not sweet.

"Then you probably don't know about the people who lived there" something about the man's tone sent her a warning.

The awkward silence stayed till the vehicle came to a stop.

"Ma'am, you should be able to walk from here" the young man informed.

She hopped out of the Taxi. The rain had stopped. A strong gust of wind embraced  her and the cool wind had a soothing effect all around.

She didn't know anything about this place but something made her think that this place is not safe.