Chapter 3

The workplace was bigger than she thought. Yoona had said that she hadn't had to be interviewed and that Ms Serin was the one who suggested. The elder had been excited since then. But only Yumi knows that woman was a problem.

Speaking of the devil

"Yumi!" The girl her age squealed in happiness making the younger groan.

Not again

"Hey Ms Serin.. long time no see" the younger faked smiled making her sound excited.

"Oh my baby cupcake" she squealed squishing both of Yumi's precious cheeks by cold, delicate fingers. Yumi turned her head to Yoona mouthing her help but the elder only shrugged and walked passed her.

"See you soon Yumi!" The elder waved giving a small wink and the figure was soon out of her sight.

***

The workplace wasn't bad after all for Yumi. The people were friendly especially the girl next to her. She learned her name was Izumi. They had similar thoughts and that made Yumi curious to know about her.

"So you broke up with him?" She asked making her eyes wide.

"Yeah... what else should I do? Forgive his sorry ass?" Yumi shrugged.

"Your right. I wouldn't be forgiving too if someone cheated on me" she nodded in agreement. "But I don't understand why your still single now. Is it that you couldn't get over him?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No, I had no interests in relationships after that" she answered while sipping on her coffee.

"I understand.. I had no boyfriends so far. It's way too boring to get into serious relationships" Izumi nodded. "I have to go now, see you later Yumi" Izumi waved and the younger returned back a smile "See you later Izumi. it was nice meeting you" she waved back.

Yumi was dragged into a coffee shop by Izumi and that's how she ended up in a rather good conversation with her. The coffee was pretty good and the workers were really friendly.

"Hey baby" the voice husky and way too familiar to be recognised.

Oh god

"What do you want Yonggsuk?" She growled at the tall man who returned back a smirk

"It's been so long meeting you and that's how you treat me?" He faked held his chest acting that he was hurt and the younger rolled her eyes.

"You look hotter than before. Oh my god did you dye your hair purple" he looked excited for his own good "and your dress code has changed. Did you change all this for me?"

"In your dreams Romeo" she spat out. The younger groaned in frustration. She stood up from her place and dashed out.

"Don't fucking follow me" she barked. "But I want to" he pouted.

"If you don't stop I will tell Ms Serin that you sexually assaulted me!" She glared.

"Well if you want me to.." he smirked.

"What the fuck Yonggsuk!?" The younger was done with this man. He had been annoying her since knowing her break up with her previous boyfriend. "What do you want?"

"A date.. Is that too much to ask?" The younger looked at his hopeful eyes. But she couldn't care less. She hated him to the core.

"Yes"

"Awwe come on.. just give me this one chance" he pleaded.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"A slight peck on my cheek?"

"No fucking way!"

"Atleast spend a little time with me?" He asked expecting the younger for an positive answer.

"Isn't it similar to a date?" she raised her eyebrow.

He shaked his head furiously " No no, I promise this is will be like a friend time spending" he gave a genuine smile.

She looked at him to find anything suspicious and let out a deep sigh. "Fine, only this time but no touching.. got it?" He nodded and squealed in excitement.

"I have the rest of the day with you" he squealed like a highschool girl.

Oh god what did I get into

****

She dragged her feet on the alleyway. She was really tired. Yonggsuk had let her experience everything in Kawasaki.

She gasped in fear as warm hands placed at the back of her shoulders. She whipped her head to see whom the hands belong to. She was faced with a young, handsome man. His eyes were calm and meant no harm.

"I'm sorry for creeping you out" he apologized "I'm officer Kei and I am here in need of a help from you"

"I-It's fine officer Kei" she stuttered. She internally cursed herself for stuttering and making a fool out of herself. "How may I help you?"

He smiled making Yumi blush furiously. The man was handsome indeed. He had the most charming smile and his deep was soothing. She felt safe under those warm dark brown eyes.

"I need an update of what happens in the studio" his voice sounded serious.

"I'm sorry but is anything wrong with the studio?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well that's why im here Yumi" he answered.

"You know my name?" Her big eyes making it wider like saucers. The man let out a low chuckle "Yes ofcourse, I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't right"

She nodded slightly.

"I will be coming back here and will you be able to tell what happens in the studio normally?" He raised his eyebrows slightly

"Okay.."