Chapter 2

The crashes of vehicles could be heard. The younger's chest heaved heavily. She heard sounds of her mom calling her but she cared less. The focus was on the middle-aged man. She felt unconscious, her visions were blurry. Taking all of her pain, she crawled on the stony ground pulling her heavily bruised leg.

"Dad!" She called out. She needed to know the man was fine. She reached to the man after spotting the bloodied figure. "Dad!" Her voice higher this time. "I'm sorry dad..it's my fault" she said between her sobs "Please wake up I need you"

The younger noticed the man lacking of his breathing making the younger panic. "No no no.. this can't happen"

"He's dead young lady.. we should take him" she turned her head to see the man's pitiful eyes. "No! He's not! Don't take him away!" She cried out loud but only made the man's grip on her hand tigher.

"Dad!"

"Dad!"

"Dad"

"Dad!" Her eyes lit up only to notice her sitting on rather hard bed in a small conjusted room.

She reached for the bottle of water on a small wooden table standing next to her bed. Her clothes were drenched in sweat. It had been year before her nightmares stopped. Now that it had started again fear had erupted once again. The familiar guilt washed over her face.

What was the reason for the nightmares to rise up again? Was it the change of new place? Is this place bad luck? Was it not a good choice? Several thoughts rised in her mind.

This isn't a good start.

***

"You look like shit" the red haired girl stood infront her car eyeing the younger's visible dark patch eyes.

"Geez thanks" the younger rolled her eyes proceeding to hop onto the vehicle.

"Didn't have a good sleep?" The voice of her tone was calm. The younger sighed "I feel like shifting was not a good idea"

"What makes you say that?" the elder raised her eyebrows in question. She hopped into the driver's seat placing her pale hand on the steering wheel.

"The rooms were pretty conjusted and the beds were hard as rock. The people are creepy as hell but that not only that I started to get my.." she stopped the half of the sentence nibbling her lower lips nervously.

The elder the noticed how the younger was hesitating. "Started your to get your what?" She asked throwing glances at the younger while keeping her eyes on the road. Yumi sighed. She knew she couldn't hide from the elder even though she knew how the elder would act.

Yoona had been friends from kindergarten. It was one of the reasons she can read Yumi's actions like a book. Yoona was few years elder than her. She was very popular in school. Her looks, her bubbly character and being helpful made most of the guys get attracted to her really fast. But Yoona can be really possessive over Yumi. She couldn't take anything happen to the younger.

Yumi on the other was one of the introverts. She had very less friends. She spent less time having fun and spent most of times in the libraries or either staying awake and studying the whole night. Yumi didn't know the small things she possessed that made boys swoon over her. She didn't know she had secret admirers or how the playboys in school secretly eye her like a piece of meat. Yumi was beyond beautiful. She had the features of a model. Those big brown eyes, long eye lashes, cute button nose, those luscious lips and her slim body along with her curvy, pert ass. The predators out there once in a party wanted to test her but only to meet with a fist on his face. She was dragged out by an angry Yoona. From that day onwards she had been pampered and protected by the elder.

Deep in thought, she didn't notice the elder waiting for her answer. She took a deep sigh to proceed " My nightmares Yoona I got my nightmares back". The elder gasped and her foot on the brake making the younger hit her head on the hard surface.

"Yoona what the fuck!?" she groaned in pain rubbing her forehead. The elder was caught off guard by the cursing but soon replaced by a sigh. She knew the younger had changes in her attitude after the death of Yumi's father.

"You know it's a bad thing right?" She asked concerned. "I know Yoona but I can handle it.. I know I had been overreacting and depressed the past years but I have changed. I can handle this like how I overcame my depressions. Trust me" she looked at the elder showing that she being honest.

"If you say so.." The elder sighed. "I have another thing to worry about" the younger said calmly eyeing the moving building passing.

"And what is that?" The elder returning a side glance. "Ms Serin. She is an asshole" she pouted crossing her arms. The elder chuckled.

"You will be fine.. after all she said that she had an amazing handsome brother to set you up for free" the elder teased wiggling her eyebrows. The younger was purely disgusted.

"Yoona!"