Chapter 4

The young man walks through the hallways, a white coat hanged on his shoulders. He is been greeted by the nurses passing by and he bows as a reply. He opens the door of his room and sits on his chair. He sighs rubbing his temples. The man leans backward closing his eyes. His peaceful moment interrupts by the knock of the door. The man groans.

"Come in" He says, a frown visible on his face. He sees a beautiful, young lady with some files occupied. He sees the young lady is not alone. Along comes in a tall, handsome man dress in all blue with a soft smile. The tanned male smirks seeing the familiar face.

"Mr Kim, you said that I can have my appointment at three. Sorry I am an hour late" Mr Oh apologizes, walking towards the tanned male. Mr Kim's smile widens and gestures the man to sit down.

"It's fine Mr Oh. I wouldn't mind the delay for man who risks helping people" Mr Oh smiles at that.

Mr Kim ushers then nurse outside before standing up and guiding the man to lie down. He studies the files of the x-ray results of Mr Oh.

"Definitely cavities" Mr Kim hums " We can get your cavity filled. Its a painless procedure" The tanned male assures. Mr Oh grinds his side teeth for the pain causing.

"Can we get our appointed scheduled on a Sunday?" Mr Kim says seeing the male's discomfort. Mr Kim sees the male nod.

Mr Kim sighs seeing Mr Oh leaving the room. He slumps back to his chair and answers the ringing phone.

"Yes?" His voice was strained due to overworking hours. He hears shuffling other side of the phone and bites his lower lip anticipating for an answer.

"She's here" He hears a simple answer. Mr Kim smiles wider. He feels a weird excitement bubbling inside him.

"Treat the guest well. I will be meeting her soon"

****

Yumi walks back home many thoughts running through his head. She feels curious, excitement and nervous at the same time. He walks through the small alley. Her big eyes search for more details than the last time she checked on this place. She is much more curious now. She should have known coming to place like this should have many things hiding. She sees two men smoking engaged in a conversation.

Yumi stiffens when she sees four pair of eyes stare right back at her. The younger looking one licks his lips while raking his eyes shamelessly at Yumi's figure. Yumi averts his gaze and rushes on her feet. She hears footsteps behind her and her heart beats rapidly. She sighs when she reaches the building and rushes through the hallways.

"Oh Yumi your back! Are you hungry?" The woman chirps, rushing towards kitchen. Yumi follows her while trying to calm her down from the panting.

She sees the old woman placing the bowl of noodles on the table. Yumi places her tush on the chair and slurps in the noodles. She moans at the heavenly taste. She sees the woman place a plate infront of her.

 Was it meat?

The woman smiles looking at the adorable female's cheeks move up and down. She sees the big, curious eyes squinting at the plate she placed.

"It's good. Try it" She orders, smiling when she sees the younger swallow the food in his mouth and dig in the meat. She sees the female grimace at the taste. The woman frowns.

"What's wrong?" Yumi hears the woman asking. It didn't taste like normal meat. It tasted really weird Yumi would say. But Yumi just shakes his head in reply. The meat just ruined his appetite.

Yumi bows and thanks for the food walking through the hallways. She reaches for her keys in her back pocket and opens the door with a slight click. She switches the light on. Everything looks the same except-

Wasn't her mouse supposed to be in the left side of the laptop?

Yumi is left handed and she remembers keeping it that way.

Did someone enter?

But wasn't the doors locked?

Does anyone has his spare keys?

Yumi felt something was definitely wrong. Yumi turned and her legs made an impact with the cupboard. Yumi yelps at the shooting pain. She feels something falls and makes contact with her head.

Yumi notices a book. She bends down to take the book to her hand. She coughs while dusting off the dirt from the book. She sits herself at the edge of bed. Her small, delicate fingers opens the pages of the book to her curious eyes.

Date : November 16th 2017

Kim Jumyeon

It's getting worse here. They seem strange. It's haunting me. Their eyes are intense. I never felt this way before. I feel like they are changing me. They are changing me into them. It feels like hell.

Yumi nervously flips through pages and gasps.

Date: February 2nd 2018

Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die.Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. 

She flips the next pages.

Date : February 16th 2018

DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE.DIE. DIE.DIE.

Yumi gulps , a huge lump forming in his throat. She feels suffocated.

Date : February 22nd 2018

No one trusts me. This is a hell hole. The only escape from hell is heaven. And I am going to find my own heaven.

Yumi panics when she sees the next following pages blank. Yumi clutches on the notebook tightly. This would be more than enough for Officer Kei