Sorry!

Maya walked into the Palm Woods pool and dropped a camera on each of the boys as they laid on the pool loungers. 

"Maya," Kendall started. He hadn't called her My in awhile. The last time had been when Gustavo went crazy about the money issue. Maya realized that Kendall was trying to distance himself from her, and she had to stop that from happening, even if it meant spending less time with Andrew. "What's with the cameras?"

"My dad wants you to shoot some videos for the future Big Time Rush website," Maya told them.

"Cool," Logan smiled.

"Sweet!" Carlos cheered.

"So your future fans can get to know the real you," Maya continued, "Now, get shooting, and get the cameras back to Kelly in the morning."

The boys all cheered and rushed off to get filming. Maya smiled at them when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Andrew.

"Hey, babe," he kissed her on the cheek, "I didn't know you were stopping by."

"Yeah, I just had to drop off some cameras to the boys for my dad. I figured I'd surprise you!" Maya smiled.

"I'm actually on my way to go work on a new song for my album."

"Again?"

"I'm sorry, but this album needs to be perfect."

"And it will be because you're singing on it, Drew, but you're spending more time in the studio than anyone I know. The boys spend like a fourth of the time in the studio that you do, and there's four of them."

"Raincheck?" Andrew kissed her cheek again and raced off.

Maya felt her heart sink in her chest a little as he walked off. Why didn't he want to spend any time with her?

She tried not to let it faze her as she went to go and check on the boys' videos. 

She walked into 2J just as James karate kicked his camera.

"James!" Maya yelled, "What did you think was gonna happen?"

"I didn't mean to actually kick it," James countered, "I'm too good! I can't miss!"

Maya just laughed as she left to go and check on Carlos, who she had seen walking to the pool.

"Carlos don't!" Maya tried to stop him, but it was too late. 

Carlos had already started his rocket skates and was heading straight for the pool. There was another camera ruined.

Maya rolled her eyes as she went to try and stop the last two cameras from being ruined. She walked outside of the Palm Woods to see Kendall in full hockey gear.

"This is what I call the hockey puck cam," Kendall said into the camera.

"K!" Maya called.

"One second, Maya! I'm in the middle of something."

"Don't hit the camera!"

"What do you mean? This is going to be so cool!" Kendall set the camera on the puck, flashed the camera a thumbs up, and then swung his hockey stick only to shatter the camera.

Maya facepalmed, "What did I tell you?"

"Sorry, Maya."

"You're not the only one. Your only hope now, though, is Logan."

With that, Kendall ran past Maya to try and find Logan to use his camera.

"No!" Maya yelled, "Kendall!"