Epilouge

Last chapter<3
Over the years
Everything has gone back to normal our parents have gotten a 10 year jail sentence while are dad has life sentence for what happened. Im over it tho we both are.
We graduated kindergarten and over the years we both found what we love to do
Although sometimes I did get bullied by the older kids in my grade, Payton was always there to protect me. After the whole situation with our parents and the mean older kids i moved back into my regular grade it was just so hard for me.
doing that was the right choice and made me have more friends and confidence,
along with Payton we missed each other .
Were 8 now, and live with Percy
We're both starting to venture off to different interests, but yes were still closer then ever. Yes we still share the same friends but the boys are closer to eachother and us girls are closer to each other. We still all hang out alot.
Payton loved soccer, basketball and football
Meanwhile I loved dancing reading and drawing
Percy has been off and on with Janelle, they haven't really committed to anything yet I guess, but he has paid off our house with the boys help.
Parker has gotten his own appartment with Ayla and now has a baby on the way, its a boy everyone is so excited.
Preston just had his wedding last week and married Thea there so cute together im glad he's happy.
Pierce on the other hand lives with his friends leo and luka and just focused on his career he keeps switching over the years but just decided to become an athletic trainer and has made a gym company its pretty cool.
He even teach me how to box I love it so much even beat my twin. Hah.
Our childhood consisted of a lot of baking playing in pools traveling out for our yearly vacations, going to work with our brothers, playing with our friends and sports for Payt.
Anyways this is my life they are my protectors wouldn't have it any other way
Can't wait to see what life brings me next
Sincerely Presley Cromwell <3

A/N
Wow that's it can't believe I wrote a whole book thank you guys for reading hope you all have an amazing day can't wait to write the sequel thank you.