Chapter 16

This chapter gets a little raunchy-Naya
~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~<>~~~~>~~~~~

Novelty POV

I rush out of the house and to the airport.

The ignorant fucker made me late. That's exactly why I don't like him now.

"Bitch" I mutter as I try to find a parking space in the lot.

I get out of the car and make my way to the baggage claim with a blow horn and start calling out

"MEESHA AND MARISSA!!!" I know I should have probably gotten a sign but ain't nobody got time for that.

I see my beautiful god daughter running to me who I haven't seen in months.

"Aunty!!!!"
"Issa baby!!!"
I catch her in my arms and spin her around. We're both giggling at this point.

"Do I get a welcome like that? Dang it's the least you can do before you left me by myself" Mesha says rolling over the luggage as I move to hug my bestfriend.

We reconnect and hug before leaving my the air port, and start for my house.

When we reach it we are met with Tares pulling up with August inside, as soon as he sees Marissa he jumps out and runs to her.

"Marley I missed you" he said hugging her.

"I missed you too gusty "she said hugging her back.

They rushed in house together while I introduced Tares and helped with the bags.

I was about to go make sure everyone was ok, but then someone pulled me into my bedroom and pushed me against the door.

"Why don't you feel what I feel for you?" Tares said in my ear

"Tares please stop." I said trying to move away from her.
~~~~~~~~~~~RAUNCHYNESS~~~~~~~~

She took one of my hands and put it under her skirt. she wasn't wearing panties and I felt everything. She was REALLY wet.

"Don't you feel what you do to me."

She moves on of her hands inside my jeans. She starts rubbing my nub. Let's just say it's getting warm in here.

She walks me over to the bed still rubbing me.

"Let me show you how much I want to be with you."

She takes her hands out my pants and I whimper at the loss. She unbuckles and pulls down my pants along with my panties.
"You look delicious" she says while getting in between my legs, leaning closer to my core.

She sucks my nub then licks down to my entrance. She sticks a finger in me while still devouring me.

"Tares... stop, this is inappropriate and someone might hear."

She shoved two fingers in me started moving them really fast. She lifted her head.

"You don't want me to stop though. I'm making you feel some one intense pleasure baby right?"

I couldn't holds back the moans.

"You like this Novelty you like me," she said" you have to choose."
"I'm tired of being last and not getting you're affection." She says

"I won't be around forever as a pickmeup."

With that she gets up and leaves, me with a heavy heart and sexually frustrated.
~~~~~~END RAUNCHYNESS ~~~~

Unknown POV

One step closer I am to ending all of this. Finally I have everything I need to set this world plan in motion.

Finally everything will be my way and I can do whatever I want with whoever I want.

I call up my connects
"Let's Begin"

~~~~|||||||~~~~~~~|||,,,,|~~~~?!!'d

Hey guys this is Author, my name is Naya. I just wanted to say the book is almost over . I know it's so sad. there are only about 10 chapters left. I just want to thank for all the votes and comments and to say get ready for the next chapter cause things are about to get a little bumpy.